Focal Point Langham Chrome LED Electric Fire
[This is a block of tabs..]
This electric fire features a silent flame effect which instantly adds an inviting, warming glow to the room. This fire is operated manually and the function controls are located on the unit.
- Flame effect - Silent flame effect
- 3 years Guarantee
Features and Benefits
- LED technology has been designed to improve the flame picture and running performance. This modern technology is a fraction of the cost to run compared to a standard conventional bulb, it will also last longer too
- Projection in to room 50mm when inset 164mm when flat to wall
- Fitted with 2 spacers that can be removed to recess the fire
- Mix and match with one of our surrounds, back panels and hearths to complete your look.
|Fuel bed type||Coal effect|
|Number of heating levels||2|
|Heat output||Low 1.0 kW/high 2.0 kW|
|Chimney or flue||No chimney or flue required|
|Recess requirement||(H)560mm (W)400mm (D)114mm|
Help & Advice
There’s nothing like sitting round a fire during the colder months. Deciding to add a fire to your home doesn’t just have to be about keeping you warm – they create a striking feature in your living room, dining room or bedroom, whatever the weather.
We’ll take you through your options based on the kind of home you live in. Often people who live in new builds or flats think they cannot have a fire, but that’s not the case. We'll look at the variety of fires we offer and explain how they work and the different fuel types they might require. When it comes to finding the ideal look, a lot of our range is available in both gas and electric options, so you won’t need to compromise on style. Plus, you can mix and match your fire with its surrounding elements to create looks that are truly unique.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery