We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in store or online, we urge you to follow the Government's social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
See more Electric fires
Focal Point Malmo Black Cast iron effect Electric Stove
The Malmo electric stove features side windows allowing you so see the flame effect from a wider viewing window and can be used with & without heat which instantly adds an inviting, warming glow to the room.
- Fittings & fixings not required
- Comes with Instructions manual
- No chimney or flue required
Features and benefits
This fire uses a thermostat which switches the heat on and off to maintain heat level selected. This fire is operated manually and the function controls are located on the unit behind the door.
- The controls are discretely positioned behind the door. To keep operation simple there are two rotary dials which control the thermostat and flame intensity, and three switch settings: 1) On/Off 2) 900 W and 3) 900 W
- A discrete fan heater provides forward directional heat and is of good quality to reduce operating noise
- A great feature of this product is that you can set it to a flame effect only setting so you can enjoy the look and feel of a flickering flame (without heat) for an all year round focal point
- Easy to move and portable from room to room
- Remember to maintain your stove by disconnecting the stove from the power and vacuuming around the heater in and outlet to keep the product working and free of dust or debris
|Effect||Cast iron effect|
|Standard||EN60335-1:2012+A11; EN60335-2-30:2009+A11; EN62233:2008; EN55014-1:2017; EN55014-2:2015; EN61000-3-2:2014; EN61000-3-3:2013|
|CE marked||CE marked|
|Thermostatic control||Thermostat temperature control|
|Remote controlled||Not remote controlled|
|Switch type||On/Off switch|
|Control location||Behind the door|
|Temperature control type||Rotary temperature control|
|Number of heat settings||Variable heat settings|
|Safety cut out type||Thermal safety cut out switch|
|Number of flame effect options||1|
|Fuel bed effect||Moulded log fuel bed|
Was i unlucky
SueTT - 1 month ago
Bought in the black Friday event, there seems to be a fault with these stoves, the first one i returned because the LED lights flicker through the base onto the floor, my replacement did as well so got a refund in the end.
dd90 - 1 month ago
We bought this more of a feature piece than anything else, needed to fill a fireplace. It looks the part though and the flame effect is nice, at both the min and max settings.
I've not tried the heat settings yet but imagine it works as intended, there are 2 switches for the heat.
Would I recommend, yes although I paid a bit less than this.
Really good fire
Ms M A - 1 month ago
Brought this fire on Saturday and got it on black Friday deal was well worth the money
Great for the price
MrsMcG - 1 month ago
I bought this as it suited the space we wanted it for. Gives out a good amount of heat, great for when you're getting ready on cold mornings.
Looks nice enough
imdd - 1 month ago
We wanted a basic electric fire for the hearth, just for aesthetic appeal really. This came up on the black Friday link so just got it, was fed up of looking to be honest!
For the price it looks fine, I haven't tried the heater element yet, but the flames look good on both high and low settings.
I'd recommend for the price, obviously you can get some beauts if you want to pay for it but we not be in this house long enough to warrant it.