See more Sheds
Forest 6x4 Pent Shiplap Wooden Shed
Our stores do not stock this product
Our shiplap pent shed is designed to provide generous headroom inside and the sloping roof is designed to allow rain water to run off at the back. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and the unbreakable polycarbonate glazing allows extra light in and are fitted with security screws. Manufactured from high quality interlocking shiplap boards which is dip treated and guaranteed against rot for 10 years, provided that the shed is isolated from ground contact and is regularly retreated with timber preservative.
- Assembly required
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Only fixings included
- Comes with Roof felt & shed floor
- Ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- Floor included
Features and benefits
This Forest pent shiplap mixed softwood shed is ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- Shiplap tongue and groove is a high quality cladding construction formed from watertight, interlocking, smooth planed boards. This high quality type of construction offers greater protection from wind and rain penetration as well as being secure and durable.
- This structure has been dip treated which means preservative has been applied to the outside of the timber to protect the wood against rot and decay. Periodic retreatment is required to prolong the life of the structure.
- Robust and stable pressure treated boarded floor
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time, fixed with security screws.
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security. Can be hung on either side
- Weatherproof felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge board
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Number of fixed windows||1|
|Number of doors||1|
diana59 - 1 year ago
We put the shed together and was happy with the structure until it was time to put on the roof! The roof was not the same shape as the shed! I rang the manufacturer who agreed to send another roof sheet and said it would take 3-5 days, I asked if it could be sooner as rain was expected in the next couple of days and he said he would try for sooner. One week later after the heavy rain the roof turned up, so we made sure it was straight before trying to fit it again only to find we had the same problem. On looking into this closer we found it was the actual base that was not straight not the roof. Not wanting to have to take it apart and wait for another we adjusted the roof sheet to fit. So, if you are planning to buy this shed check it's all straight before erecting.
Great Little Shed
Anonymous - 2 years ago
Love my new shed. Good quality wood, well made, strong and sturdy. After spraying the panels with clear wood preservative I made my own base using the floor for sizing. I then, with the help of my wife, put the shed together in about 6 hours. Assembly was fairly easy and the panels fitted together well. The way the roof is put together is a bit weird so I improvised and it worked out ok. I will replace the window panel with a rigid acrylic one because the one supplied isn’t rigid and makes a sound like thunder when the wind catches it. All in all though the shed is perfect for my needs. I am really pleased With my new shed am pleasantly surprised with the quality for the price, even though the price went down by £36 a few days after I bought it. I can recommend this shed if you’re looking for a good outdoor store or small workshop.
Hsul - 2 years ago
Bought a few weeks ago . It's ok looks nice but the door was a little out of shape
ok value for money
richardallen_69 - 2 years ago
It was easy to assemble, the felt roof was a little tricky to fold around the corners but overall simple enough - it took maybe 3 hours to put together.
steve m61 - 2 years ago
Who do I speak to about this product? I'm not impressed with the quality.
The main supports either side of the door are weak/ warped. I had to put extra support in to the door side as the door dropped and the support was moving as the door opened. The other side is warped. The door has warped already. The ship lap panels have shrunk significantly. I had to re paint yesterday as the bare wood was showing. The window supplied was flimsy plastic and it's fittings are poorly designed. Reasonably easy to assemble.