See more Sheds
Forest 8x6 Apex Overlap Wooden Shed
Our stores do not stock this product
This overlap apex shed has a large floor space and double doors making it ideal for storing larger garden items. Double doors provide easier access to the shed contents and the extra strong polycarbonate glazing allows natural light and are fitted with security screws. The timber is dip treated and guaranteed against rot for 10 years, provided that the shed is isolated from ground contact and is regularly retreated with timber preservative.
- Assembly required
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Only fixings included
- Comes with Roof felt & shed floor
- Ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- Floor included
Features and benefits
This Forest apex overlap mixed softwood shed is ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- Overlap sheds have a square cut overlap timber board construction. This classic type of construction is great value.
- This structure has been dip treated which means preservative has been applied to the outside of the timber to protect the wood against rot and decay. Periodic retreatment is required to prolong the life of the structure.
- Hardwearing sheet material floor as standard
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time, fixed with security screws.
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security. Can be hung on either side
- Weatherproof felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge board
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Number of fixed windows||2|
|Number of doors||2|
very poor quality
arc1961 - 5 months ago
very poorly assembled shed,there were nails sticking out of the woodwork,the 2 halves of the roof were different sizes in length,one was 10mm shorter then the other,the plastic windows are very flimsy and hard to use,the doors were uneven and i had to cut them to fit the height of the opening,the floor is cheap chipboard and very flimsy to walk on.
Not to the standard I expected
Pommiuh - 2 years ago
Unfortunately I had a lot of issues with the provider of the shed. B&Q dealt with the faults very professionally especially linda. This had left me felling frustrated but not with B&Q.