See more Sheds
Forest 8x6 Apex Overlap Wooden Shed
Our stores do not stock this product
This overlap apex shed has a large floor space and double doors making it ideal for storing larger garden items. Manufactured from square cut overlap timber construction which helps rain water run off the building. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and the unbreakable polycarbonate glazing allows extra light in and are fitted with security screws. Pressure treated to eliminate the need for annual re-treatment and guaranteed against rot for 15 years.
- Assembly required
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Only fixings included
- Comes with Roof felt & shed floor
- Ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- Floor included
Features and benefits
This Forest apex overlap mixed softwood shed is ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- Overlap sheds have a square cut overlap timber board construction. This classic type of construction is great value.
- Pressure treated to ensure maximum penetration of the wood treatment which prolongs the life of the structure against rot and decay
- Robust and stable pressure treated boarded floor
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time, fixed with security screws.
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security. Can be hung on either side
- Weatherproof felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed finials and barge board
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Number of fixed windows||2|
|Number of doors||2|
GREAT SHED USED
sharon44 - yesterday
I LIKE SHED I GOT BECAUSE I CAN STORE THE KIDS IN WHEN IM OUTSIDE CAN STORE ATLEAST 5 MONTHS OF BAKED BEANS FOR CHILDREN WOULD RECOMMEND
loki10 - 31 days ago
We purchased this as a quick fix following a house move.
The quality was terrible and not worth the money. Very flimsy and cheap. Poorly made at the manufacturer. (Lack of nails). The roof panels were really wet. We thought it would dry out once assembled. Not only did it not dry out, it then grew mould. To make matters worse it leaked at the bottom side panels, leaving puddles on the floor. What is the point of a shed which is constantly wet and not fit for purpose.
Rotty79 - 2 months ago
This is a excellent shed all wood was pressure treated as said.all panels were good easy to put together all fixing were there.one thing was annoying the felt is quite thin and rip.easy apart from that good quality shed and worth the money
Small and poor quality
Anonymous - 3 months ago
Took delivery of this yesterday and arranged a return and refund today. Very disappointed and doubtless wouldn’t have bought it if I had seen it in store.
Two things to be aware of - first, this shed is NOT 8x6, it’s short several inches in both length and width, so looks ridiculous on an 8x6 base I laid in anticipation of delivery. The images also make it look like it has full size double doors - this isn’t the case, they are probably 5’6’’ tall.
Second - if you do buy this, check the quality of every panel very carefully. My roof panels, which are clearly not pressure treated, were delivered wet and with mould forming on them, which has grown substantially overnight.
I am returning this for a refund and will be (reluctantly) blowing the budget on a higher quality product.
Product great but door framing is bent so having a
Ash90 - 4 months ago
Door framing is bent. Having a hard time to fix the doors