See more Greenhouses
Forest Garden 4x2 Styrene greenhouse
- 1.2 mm thick glazed walls
- Double Hinged
- 15 years Anti-rot guarantee
Features and Benefits
- Compact size is designed for smaller gardens or patios
- Two independently opening lids and two doors allows easy access to your plants
- Two internal shelves included providing plenty of space for extra plants or storing your gardening tools
- Pressure treated timber has the preservative forced into the wood under vacuum pressure. This increases the life of the product and protects against rot for up to 15 years without the need to re-apply timber preservative
- Base is designed to fit a standard grow bag
- Use a greenhouse to grow more of your own produce.
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||6|
|Surface finish||Pressure treated|
|Roof Design||Sloping roof|
|Fixings supplied||Fixings supplied|
|Glazing unit thickness||1.2mm|
Shonna - 1 year ago
Screws missing and plastic panels too big, expensive for the small amount of wood and plastic it contains
Difficult to Build
Ray17 - 2 years ago
This greenhouse is difficult to build as there are no pre-drilled holes to show you where to fix the doors,shelves or sides. You have to do all the pre-drilling and positioning to achieve a good fit. Does need two people to under take the build.
The instructions call up four different screw size of the same length but all the screws are packed together and the change in size between them is a millimetre so lots of time wasted sorting screws.
Also the description states that the shelves can be set at different grow heights, yes they can but they are screwed in place, not adjustable as the description suggests.
When built and completed it is a quality item but requires a lot of work to get to the finished state hence the poor score.
Good quality but difficult to assemble.
Heathw - 2 years ago
I bought this for my husband for his birthday. It is a good quality mini greenhouse but very difficult to assemble because the instructions were not clear, particularly the order in which to follow. Some of the screws were too small and we had to supply our own and the fitting of the internal shelves were really fiddly. My husband has a lot of
DIY experience and even he found this tricky!! However now it is up it looks lovely.
Valentina - 2 years ago
The size is right for what my husband needs. But the doors don't quite meet and
The roof sections don't meet either. When it rains the water comes through the gap. It took my two soninlaws a good four hours to put up. To be honest my
Daughters who bought for their Fathers birthday, we're not impressed.
I don't think much of it either. It is definetly not worth £197 if we had known
What it was like, we would not have bought it.
Don't be put of by negative reviews
Steve and Sandra - 3 years ago
A lot of negative reviews and one positive! If you have basic diy skills and common sense this is a lovely 3 hour job with great results and also looks good quality very pleased with purchase from delivery to finished product.