See more Sheds
Forest Garden 6x3 Pent Pressure treated Overlap Wooden Shed with floor - Assembly service included
Sold & shipped by B&Q
- Assembly service included
- Installation is included. The base must be correctly laid for our team to install. We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Fittings & fixings included
- Ideal for protecting and storing garden essentials
- Floor included
Features and benefits
The Overlap Pressure Treated 6x3 Pent Shed from Forest is practical and compact. Its Pent roof allows easy access and it fits perfectly against the side of a building. The shed can be constructed with the pent roof sloping either side.
- An attractive garden shed, made with traditional straight cut overlap timber boards
- Easy to build and move, improved design with smaller sections for easy assembly
- Strong construction with additional framing and robust Double Z framed door
- Solid timber floor as standard, much stronger than OSB sheet material
- Ideal for a small space, placed against a wall
- Security features include anti-tamper hidden hinges that aren't accessible from the outside
- Sturdy overlap cladding, 28 x 28 framing and Pressure Treated bearers
- Pressure Treated with a 15 year Anti-Rot guarantee
- Manufactured in the UK from UK grown FSC certified timber
- After you have booked in your delivery, you will be contacted separately to arrange a suitable installation date. This will usually be carried out by our own expert fitting team. However, depending on your location or purchase, we may use a third-party company.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Locking mechanism||Lock hasp|
|Number of doors||1|
|Number of fixed windows||0|
|Roof material||Black sand felt|