See more Sheds
Forest Garden 6x4 Apex Overlap Wooden Shed
- Assembly required
- 2 people are required to build this shed. We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- Fittings & fixings included
- Ideal for protecting and storing garden essentials
- 14mm Floor included
Features and benefits
The compact Pressure Treated Overlap 6x4 Apex Shed from Forest has no windows, providing you with increased security for your belongings.
- An attractive garden shed, made with traditional straight cut overlap timber boards
- Easy to build and move, improved design with smaller sections for easy assembly
- Strong construction with additional framing and robust Double Z framed door
- Solid timber floor as standard, much stronger than OSB sheet material
- Smooth planed barge boards and decorative finial
- Security features include anti-tamper hidden hinges that aren't accessible from the outside
- Sturdy overlap cladding, 28 x 28 framing and Pressure Treated bearers
- Pressure Treated with a 15 year Anti-Rot guarantee
- Manufactured in the UK from UK grown FSC certified timber
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Locking mechanism||Lock hasp|
|Number of doors||1|
|Number of fixed windows||0|
|Roof material||Black sand felt|
Shoddy shed, appalling customer service
Miss9 - 6 months ago
Manufacturer is disgraceful, product supplied is wonky. Customer service and delivery is worse.
Get a better product and save yourself headaches by avoiding Forest products.
Bog stand cheap shed
Dillydi - 9 months ago
Product not very made,holes in back panel,big gap in front panel,door not cut straight had to sand it to fit,base feels like you are going to go through it. Had I seen in shop id of not even of spent this much on it .
You get what you pay for
Jim bob 112 - 9 months ago
Incomplete on delivery and already warped..... I’ve put it up but will need to add a lot of extra support into the frame. You get what you pay for, and I accept the standard, but would have bought better if seen in store.