10% off everything online for one week only | Offer ends 9 December
See more Sheds
Forest Garden 6x4 Apex Pressure treated Tongue & groove Wooden Shed with floor
Premium quality shed ideal for garden storage or as a practical workshop. This Tongue and Groove apex shed has a sturdy and smart Tongue and Groove construction throughout, including the robust floor and waterproofed roof. The strong, fully braced door is fitted with stainless steel, lock and handle for added security and the opening acrylic windows, with quality stainless steel catches, provide extra ventilation
- Assembly required
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Only fixings included
- Comes with Roof felt & shed floor
- Ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- Floor included
Features and benefits
This Forest apex tongue and groove mixed softwood shed is ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- High quality tongue and groove construction formed from watertight, interlocking, smooth planed boards. Tongue and groove constructions offers great protection from wind and rain penetration
- Pressure treated to ensure maximum penetration of the wood treatment which prolongs the life of the structure against rot and decay
- Robust and stable pressure treated boarded floor
- An opening acrylic window for added ventilation with high quality stainless steel catches
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security. Can be hung on either side
- Strong, long lasting and weatherproof roof constructed from timber boards and high quality green mineral felt
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge board
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Cladding type||Tongue & groove|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Number of doors||1|
Not water tight!
AGrant - 1 month ago
Disappointed as the new shed looks good, but fails to provide 'great protection from wind and rain penetration' started leaking through panels and floor from first heavy rain. FOREST GARDEN offered to refund material cost of painting the shed, but don't accept the shed should be water tight.
Nowhere Near As Good As I Expected.
Oldcatperson - 1 year ago
Arrived in reasonable time, but simply dumped on drive and no time to check bagged components which proved to be incorrect i.e. wrong lock with knob which could not be fitted to the supplied door.
We followed all instructions, including PAINTING EDGES PRIOR to erecting shed on substantial concrete base. We used two coats of "Ronseal-ONE COAT " painted in fine warm weather, the last one after the shed was put up. We are not novices in such things.
After one night`s rain we found the (your quote)"Premium Quality Watertight Tongue and Groove " was soaking wet inside and had leaked RIGHT THROUGH THE BOARDING. Your customer service didn`t want to know, neither did the one for FOREST GARDEN who simply requested numerous photos, received 5, and then failed to reply at all.
It has been necessary to purchase the correct bolt to secure the door, extra wood for beading in window ( as wrong size supplied) and additional waterproofing treatment in an attempt to make this shed useable. It`s an ongoing nightmare with Winter coming on.
In its defence it is a very nice looking shed.
TL;DR The shed is below par and leaks extensively after being thoroughly painted.
Heavy duty shed
Albabes - 1 year ago
Wife bought this for me.well impressed with quality of this shed.places together easily and put up by myself in 2hrs with felt.After a few weeks it is bone dry inside and I’m very impressed with this product.
Easy to put togeather
Anonymous - 4 years ago
Instructions easy to follow takes 2 people about 3 to 4 hrs to erect
ArchieG - 4 years ago
As described. Robust and thick panels. Instructions easy to follow but recomend another pair of hands when putting together. Good buy!