See more Sheds
Forest Garden 6x4 Pent Dip treated Overlap Golden Brown Wooden Shed with floor (Base included)
- Assembly required
- 2 people are required to build this shed. We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- Fittings & fixings included
- Ideal for protecting and storing garden essentials
- 14mm Floor included
Features and benefits
The Overlap Dip Treated 6x4 Pent Shed from Forest is a great storage solution for all types of gardening equipment, from tools to lawnmowers. The pent roof and windows allow plenty of room and light. The roof style is perfect for situating against a back wall or fence.
- An attractive garden shed, made with traditional straight cut overlap timber boards
- Easy to build and move, improved design with smaller sections for easy assembly
- Strong construction with additional framing and robust Double Z framed door
- Solid timber floor as standard, much stronger than OSB sheet material
- Shatterproof PET glazing that won't go yellow or brittle over time
- Security features include anti-tamper hidden hinges that aren't accessible from the outside
- Sturdy overlap cladding, 28 x 28 framing and Pressure Treated bearers
- Dip Treated with a 10 year Anti-Rot guarantee provided product is re-treated annually
- Manufactured in the UK from UK grown FSC certified timber
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Locking mechanism||Lock hasp|
|Number of doors||1|
|Number of fixed windows||2|
|Roof material||Black sand felt|
Decent quality shed
yolkycoast - 1 month ago
Decent quality shed but trim should be labelled / numbered for ease of assembling. The felt is a bit thin and brittle when covering corners so splits too easy.
Charzy - 7 months ago
Started building this after delivered yesterday. Wood not cut to proper lengths for the front of shed which is higher they same size as for the back. Making this look stupid.