See more Sheds
Forest Garden 6x4 Reverse apex Dip treated Overlap Wooden Shed with floor
- Assembly required
- 2 people are required to build this shed. We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- Fittings & fixings included
- Ideal for protecting and storing garden essentials
- 14mm Floor included
Features and benefits
The Overlap Dip Treated 6x4 Reverse Apex Shed from Forest is an excellent storage solution for keeping clutter, such as gardening equipment or kid’s outdoor games, neatly tidied away. The reverse apex roof allows the interior space to be used to its greatest storage potential.
- An attractive garden shed, made with traditional straight cut overlap timber boards
- Easy to build and move, improved design with smaller sections for easy assembly
- Strong construction with additional framing and robust Double Z framed door
- Solid timber floor as standard, much stronger than OSB sheet material
- Shatterproof PET glazing that won't go yellow or brittle over time
- Security features include anti-tamper hidden hinges that aren't accessible from the outside
- Sturdy overlap cladding, 28 x 28 framing and Pressure Treated bearers
- Dip Treated with a 10 year Anti-Rot guarantee provided product is re-treated annually
- Manufactured in the UK from UK grown FSC certified timber
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Locking mechanism||Lock hasp|
|Number of fixed windows||2|
|Roof material||Black sand felt|
|Roof type||Reverse apex|
|Number of doors||1|
badfeet - 1 month ago
Very poor quality, nothing lines up,a lot of timbers are warped,parts had to be forced before being screwed,one side completely different colour to rest,glazing is no thicker than an egg carton,wasnt expecting fort knox,but wasnt expecting a 5 year olds wendy house either...going to need a stronger frame built inside and around a dozen tubes of silicone to get half way decent.
After waiting 7 weeks for delivery and then getting less than 12 hours notice it was coming(9.30 on a sat night,delivered 9am sun morning)...pretty poor all round tbh.
Great basic shed
Susie2021 - 2 months ago
Good value shed, easy to assemble. Husband decided to add some extra strengthening wood around door frame and substituted strong perspex for the windows. I gave it two coats of Cuprinol Willow shade, inside and out. Love it.
Rick05 - 7 months ago
Great shed for the money.
Found it easy to put together
Billie95 - 8 months ago
Bought this shed 2 months ago for allotment. It's pretty decent, the only issue is the felt. Make sure to get a better felt for it as mine has already torn and needs replacement.
Avoid like the plague!
Liz1974 - 9 months ago
We bought this in April. Nothing was straight or square or would line up and despite our many attempts at sealing/painting it leaks everywhere. Through the summer it was ok, we put roof felt down the back and silicone sealer along each plank, but now it’s like we haven’t done anything! It’s pouring through the roof and seeping through the wood sides. The side corners are soaked Was refunded in full by B&Q and will be replacing as soon as possible in January. Just shocking. Would have left no stars if possible. The lady in customer service at Forest Sheds however was exceptionally lovely.