See more Summerhouses
Forest Garden 8x6 Apex Overlap Summer house - Assembly service included
The Oakley 8x6 Summerhouse from Forest is packed full of fantastic features, such as the ¾ length windows, glazed double doors and full-length side windows so the interior is really flooded with light. The larger size makes it the perfect place to retreat and do some work, enjoy a hobby or even somewhere to entertain guests. The windows are glazed with shatter-resistant acrylic, which is lightweight and a much safer alternative to glass. The smooth-planed scalloped barge boards and decorative finial finish this summerhouse house off beautifully.
- Assembly service included
- Only fixings included
- Guarantee -15 years
Features and benefits
Manufactured using traditional overlap board construction to encourage rainwater run-off, while a high-quality mineral-felted roof ensures the building is water-tight. The solid timber boarded floor is stronger than normal OSB sheet flooring, offering better weight-bearing capabilities for things such as furniture. The timber used for these summerhouses has been Pressure Treated to give a 15-year guarantee against rot and fungal damage.
- The Oakley 8x6 Summerhouse will give you a beautiful place to sit and enjoy your garden from
- Manufactured using traditional overlap board construction to encourage rainwater run-off
- Timber has been Pressure Treated to give you a 15 year guarantee against rot
- Glazed double doors allow easy access into the summerhouse and helps flood the interior with natural light
- The windows are glazed with shatter-resistant acrylic, a lightweight, safer alternative to glass
- The Oakley Summerhouse is also available in the following sizes: 7x5 and 7x7
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||4|