See more Sheds
Forest Garden 8x6 Apex Pressure treated Overlap Wooden Shed with floor
- Assembly required
- 2 people are required to build this shed. We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- Fittings & fixings included
- Ideal for storing larger garden tools and equipment
- 14mm Floor included
Features and benefits
The Overlap Pressure Treated 8x6 Apex Shed with Double Doors from Forest is a great storage solution for all types of gardening equipment, from bikes to lawnmowers. The generous headroom and Double Doors mean there's plenty of room to move around and easy access.
- An attractive garden shed, made with traditional straight cut overlap timber boards
- Easy to build and move, improved design with smaller sections for easy assembly
- Increased framing and additional metal roof truss bracket for optimal strength
- Solid timber floor as standard, much stronger than OSB sheet material
- Shatterproof PET glazing that won't go yellow or brittle over time
- Security features include anti-tamper hidden hinges that aren't accessible from the outside
- Sturdy overlap cladding, 28 x 28 framing and Pressure Treated bearers
- Pressure Treated with a 15 year Anti-Rot guarantee
- Manufactured in the UK from UK grown FSC certified timber
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Locking mechanism||Lock hasp|
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||2|
|Roof material||Black sand felt|
Cannot express how disappointing
DanCo - 1 month ago
Do not buy unless you want to nearly fall out with your family and take nearly 12 hours to put together!!!
Says 2 people, took 4 of us. Very cheap feel to the shed. Comes in lots of bits, which you have to work out which bit is what as it isn't labelled. It comes with millions of screws, most that aren't used! Shed is thin, bowing in places and you spend as long trying to work out where things go than putting it up!!
Part of the roof election was not listed in the instructions.
The chuckle brothers can produce better quality. Massively disappointed with this product.
Shed disowner - 2 months ago
Utter rubbish. Poor material. Might as well build your own out of match sticks
Fell Apart less than a year
DIYGaz - 5 months ago
The main supports are 1 x 1 and bent in high winds. The wafer thin overlap wood bent and you could see into the shed. My tip is buy some 2 x 1 roof battens and 6 x 1 ranch rails and build your own. It would be a better more solid shed.
CHayes86 - 6 months ago
Overall it was a bit fiddly to put up with it being in so many pieces. Most sides coming in 2 or more pieces, the floor was in 2 halves, and the roof was 4 pieces. In all making it very tricky to get it all square when fixing it together. Overall I'm happy with the quality now its up.
ALEXANDKAZ - 6 months ago
Poor quality materials ie panels with holes or/and split, when built on a level base doors didn't come together. Window material is cheap plastic like a food container. Not considered to be worth the price tag. Its built but disappointed.