10% off everything online for one week only | Offer ends 9 December
See more Sheds
Forest Garden 8x6 Pent Dip treated Overlap Wooden Shed with floor
- Assembly required
- 2 people are required to build this shed. We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- Fittings & fixings included
- Ideal for storing larger garden tools and equipment
- 14mm Floor included
Features and benefits
The Overlap Dip Treated 8x6 Pent Shed from Forest is ideal for general storage. Its pent roof gives increased headroom at the front of the shed, with 2 fixed windows to allow extra light in it is also ideal as a potting shed.
- An attractive garden shed, made with traditional straight cut overlap timber boards
- Easy to build and move, improved design with smaller sections for easy assembly
- Strong construction with additional framing and robust Double Z framed door
- Solid timber floor as standard, much stronger than OSB sheet material
- Shatterproof PET glazing that won't go yellow or brittle over time
- Security features include anti-tamper hidden hinges that aren't accessible from the outside
- Sturdy overlap cladding, 28 x 28 framing and Pressure Treated bearers
- Dip Treated with a 10 year Anti-Rot guarantee provided product is re-treated annually
- Manufactured in the UK from UK grown FSC certified timber
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Locking mechanism||Lock hasp|
|Number of doors||1|
|Number of fixed windows||2|
|Roof material||Black sand felt|
Cheap & nasty.
Key1972 - 2 months ago
Need extra screws to pull in the very thin slats that bow & leave gaping holes. Be carful not to put your fingers through the thin felt. Extra coat of creosote needed (I did 2 coats). Overall it’s not a good shed.
Do not buy, especially since price increase!
LauBamb - 3 months ago
We ordered this shed on 2nd June, at the time it was £425. There was a 6 week lead time for delivery which actually turned in to 11 weeks after numerous phonecalls to find out what was happening, other than ourselves making contact there was no communication from b&q or forest Garden to make us aware of the delay. On final delivery of the shed I can honestly say its not what it's worth, especially now they've put the price up by almost £200! Wood split in numerous places, nails already in place are not aligned (as shown in pictures, these are before any construction on my side!) and instructions to build are more than less than unhelpful, plus the screws provided are inadequate and we used our own throughout the build. If you've purchased one, ignore the instructions and trust your intellect! Also, this review software is absolutely shocking, it's almost like they don't want you to write one!?
8x6 shed forest
mothersue - 3 months ago
Very good quality easy to put up good servicefrom start to finish delivery driver helpful and very pleasent thankyou xx
PM56 - 3 months ago
Arrived as expected. Quality of wood is ok, one panel had a split and the door slightly bowed making fitting fairly difficult.
Great shed easy to assemble
Morephun - 4 months ago
Bought this shed and it arrived 8 weeks later, easy to assemble...changed it slightly from its original design