See more Sheds
Forest Garden 8x6 Reverse apex Overlap Wooden Shed
- Assembly required
- 2 people are required to build this shed. We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- Fittings & fixings included
- Ideal for storing larger garden tools and equipment
- 14mm Floor included
Features and benefits
The Overlap Pressure Treated 8x6 Reverse Apex Shed from Forest is an excellent storage solution. The design makes it ideal for positioning against a wall and allows the interior space to be used to its greatest storage potential, with generous headroom and plenty of light.
- An attractive garden shed, made with traditional straight cut overlap timber boards
- Easy to build and move, improved design with smaller sections for easy assembly
- Increased framing and additional metal roof truss bracket for optimal strength
- Solid timber floor as standard, much stronger than OSB sheet material
- Shatterproof PET glazing that won't go yellow or brittle over time
- Security features include anti-tamper hidden hinges that aren't accessible from the outside
- Sturdy overlap cladding, 28 x 28 framing and Pressure Treated bearers
- Pressure Treated with a 15 year Anti-Rot guarantee
- Manufactured in the UK from UK grown FSC certified timber
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Locking mechanism||Lock hasp|
|Number of doors||1|
|Number of fixed windows||2|
|Roof material||Black sand felt|
|Roof type||Reverse apex|
The product is very poor
Walt9 - 5 months ago
The shed is very badly made - the door hinges are more for kitchen cabinets - the door do not fit properly it will let rain in- the door latch is a joke you wouldn’t put it on a dolls house - and in places the wood is bold out which will also let rain in. All in all very disappointed with my purchase.
Don’t buy this
Anonymous - 5 months ago
This is cheap and nasty. very flimsy wood which didn’t all fit together properly. Regret buying this as it won’t last
Should have read the reviews
Tommyboy121 - 5 months ago
1 star for the delivery but thats about it. Quality is pretty terrible. Some of the wood doesn't match up etc, too short. Instruction not great. Wouldn't but from this company again.
NotHappy71 - 6 months ago
the quality of the wood is joke, so many gaps the shed is not water tight. We have just checked after a day of rain and all the inside is soaking wet!! B&Q need to sort out their supply chain and find a supply that produces good quality rathe cheap rubbish.
Good, but felt was too short
Sig72 - 6 months ago
Good, but felt was too short
Bought this shed, wood was good, but the felt supplied was not enough to make 3 overlapping strips as the instructions said. I had to go out and buy another 10m or felt to finish before my shed got soaked by the weather..