See more Gazebos
Forest Garden Furnished Hexagonal Gazebo, (W)3.3m (D)2.84m with Floor included
The 3m Furnished Hexagonal Wooden Garden Gazebo with Timber Roof from Forest is the smallest in the range, ideal for gardens with limited space while still creating a striking feature. As well as including custom made bench seats, table and cushions, your gazebo will be installed by our professional team making it easy to create that perfect spot to escape to and grab a moment's peace. The 5 bench seats will seat up to 10 adults or 12 children and the hexagonal table is perfect for dining or drinks with comfortable 3-inch deep cushions, made from quality green outdoor canvas, are custom made to fit the corner style benches and include separate back cushions for added comfort. A set of 6 matching green roll-down curtains that offer shade or protection from a light shower are available to purchase separately.
Features and benefits
Pressure treated softwood is formed into a Log Lap roof structure and placed on top of a water-proof Tricoya lining, giving the Gazebo a simple, elegant and cost-effective finish. The substantial uprights are secured to the base that features profiled deck boards, while at the top steel brackets secure them to the perimeter frame, giving the Gazebo immense strength and rigidity. All our Gazebo uprights are made from kiln dried, Pressure Treated round Radiata Pine, which has an attractive smooth sanded finish. Our timber comes with a 15 Year Anti-Rot guarantee.
- The 3m Furnished Hexagonal Wooden Garden Gazebo with Timber Roof is a compact but striking garden feature
- Includes a hexagonal table and set of 5 matching bench seats that can accommodate up to 10 adults or 12 children
- Includes set of 5 custom made green seat and back bench cushions
- Made from kiln dried, Pressure Treated round timber
- Attractive powder coated metal corner braces
- Hand built in the UK with delivery and installation included
- After you have booked in your delivery, you will be contacted separately to arrange a suitable installation date. This will usually be carried out by our own expert fitting team. However, depending on your location or purchase, we may use a third-party company.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.