See more Gazebos
Forest Garden Furnished Hexagonal Gazebo, (W)3.78m (D)3.27m with Floor included
Forest’s 3.6m Furnished Hexagonal Wooden Garden Gazebo with Timber Roof is a great space for outdoor dining - perfect for making the most of the weather at family mealtimes. This Gazebo comes with custom made bench seats, cushions and a hexagonal table, as well as being installed by our professional team, making it easy to create a comfortable al fresco area in your garden. The hexagonal table is perfect for dining or drinks and the 5 bench seats will comfortably seat up to 10 adults or 14 children. The comfortable 3-inch deep cushions, made from quality green outdoor canvas, are custom made to fit the corner style benches and include separate back cushions for added comfort. A set of 6 matching green roll-down curtains that offer shade or protection from a light shower are available to purchase separately.
Features and benefits
Pressure treated softwood is formed into a Log Lap roof structure and placed on top of a water-proof Tricoya lining, giving the Gazebo a simple, elegant and cost-effective finish. The structure has immense strength and rigidity that is created by the substantial uprights being secured to the profiled deck board base at the bottom and attached with steel brackets to the perimeter frame at the top. Kiln dried, Pressure Treated round Radiata Pine is used to make all our Gazebo uprights. This timber has an attractive smooth sanded finish and comes with a 15 Year Anti-Rot guarantee.
- The 3.6m Furnished Hexagonal Wooden Garden Gazebo with Timber Roof is perfect for outdoor dining
- Includes a hexagonal table and set of 5 matching bench seats that can accommodate up to 10 adults or 14 children
- Includes set of 5 custom made green seat and back bench cushions
- Made from kiln dried, Pressure Treated round timber
- Attractive powder coated metal corner braces
- Hand built in the UK with delivery and installation included
- After you have booked in your delivery, you will be contacted separately to arrange a suitable installation date. This will usually be carried out by our own expert fitting team. However, depending on your location or purchase, we may use a third-party company.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.