See more Gazebos
Forest Garden Furnished Timber Roof Hexagonal Gazebo (W)4900mm (D)4240mm (Red Cushion included)
This 4.7m Furnished Wooden Garden Gazebo with Timber Roof is the largest Hexagonal structure in the Forest range. The perfect size to create a stunning outdoor room – ideal for entertaining, a family gathering or even for a commercial function. This Gazebo comes with custom made bench seats, cushions, and a large hexagonal table, as well as being installed by our professional team making it easy to add this centrepiece to your garden or venue.
- Fittings & fixings included
- Assembly not required
Features and benefits
The 5 bench seats will seat up to 19 adults or 24 children and the extended hexagonal table is perfect for dining or drinks. Made from quality terracotta outdoor canvas, the comfortable 3-inch deep cushion set is custom made to fit the corner style benches and, for added comfort, includes separate back cushions. For added protection from the sun or a light shower, matching terracotta roll-down curtains in a set of 6 are available to purchase separately. The pressure treated softwood is formed into a Log Lap roof structure and placed on top of a water proof Tricoya lining, giving the Gazebo a simple, elegant and cost-effective finish. The substantial uprights are secured to the base that features profiled deck boards, while at the top steel brackets secure them to the perimeter frame, giving the Gazebo immense strength and rigidity. All our Gazebo uprights are made from kiln dried, Pressure Treated round Radiata Pine, which has an attractive smooth sanded finish.
- The 4.7m Furnished Hexagonal Wooden Garden Gazebo with Timber Roof is perfect for outdoor dining
- Includes a hexagonal table and set of 5 matching bench seats that can accommodate up to 19 adults or 24 children
- Includes set of 5 custom made terracotta seat and back bench cushions
- Made from kiln dried, Pressure Treated round timber
- Attractive powder coated metal corner braces
- Our timber comes with a 15 Year Anti-Rot guarantee
- Hand built in the UK with delivery and installation included
- After you have booked in your delivery, you will be contacted separately to arrange a suitable installation date. This will usually be carried out by our own expert fitting team. However, depending on your location or purchase, we may use a third-party company.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.