See more Gazebos
Forest Garden Premium Octagonal Gazebo, (W)5.27m (D)3.78m with Floor included - Assembly not required
This 5.1m Premium Oval Wooden Gazebo with Timber Roof from Forest is ideal if you are looking for a different type of structure with even more space. Beautifully made, with a large capacity, they are perfect for more commercial ventures. Suitable for sports clubs, hotels, restaurants and wedding venues. Installation by our professional team is included making these spacious structures an easy, affordable option. 7 set bench seats are available to purchase separately as part of our furnished option and can comfortably seat up to 22 adults or 29 children.
- Assembly not required
Features and benefits
The base is hexagonal but is stretched in the middle section to give an overall oval impression. If you want added protection from the sun or a light shower, a set of 8 roll-down curtains in a choice of 3 colours (green, terracotta or cream) are available to purchase separately. Pressure treated softwood is formed into a Log Lap roof structure and placed on top of a water-proof Tricoya lining, giving the Gazebo a simple, elegant and cost-effective finish. The substantial uprights are secured to the base that features profiled deck boards, while at the top steel brackets secure them to the perimeter frame, giving the Gazebo immense strength and rigidity.
- The 5.1m Premium Oval Wooden Gazebo with Timber Roof is suitable for more commercial ventures such as a classroom, at a sports club or wedding venue
- Price includes delivery and installation
- Made from kiln dried, Pressure Treated round timber
- Solid and balustrade infill panels
- Attractive powder coated metal corner braces
- Hand built in the UK with delivery and installation included
- All our Gazebo uprights are made from kiln dried, Pressure Treated round Radiata Pine, which has an attractive smooth sanded finish
- Our timber comes with a 15 Year Anti-Rot guarantee
- After you have booked in your delivery, you will be contacted separately to arrange a suitable installation date. This will usually be carried out by our own expert fitting team. However, depending on your location or purchase, we may use a third-party company.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.