Forest Garden Timber Fence post (H)2.4m (W)200 mm, Pack of 5
[This is a block of tabs..]
The ideal way to give your garden privacy, and a simple, traditional look, you can use these timber fence posts to replace, repair or create your own run of fencing. It's been agricised to maximise it's life span, whilst protecting against rot and insect attack.
- Guarantee - 15 years
- Treated - Agricised
Features and Benefits
Incisions at the point of ground contact to help the preservative penetrate deeper, offering increased protection against rot
- Product designed to be used for taking the strain from fencing wire
- Traditional, pointed, machine-rounded post pressure-treated to industry standards
- Low cost, top quality option for traditional perimeter fencing
- A secure and durable general purpose gardening solution
- Agricised for increased protection
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
Wooden fence panels and posts can be prone to storm damage, rot or attack by insects. And when they do need repairing, it's essential to treat them as soon as possible to prevent the rest of the fence being impacted.
That's where we can help. Read on for our handy tips on how to:
- remove a wooden fence panel or post
- reinforce a rotten fence post with a concrete spur
- fix a broken arris rail
Once you've removed the damaged parts, find out how to erect new fencing with our handy guide to putting up a panel fence.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery