See more Round Fence Posts
Forest Garden Timber Strut (H)2.4m (W)100 mm, Pack of 10
The ideal way to give your garden privacy, and a simple, traditional look, you can use these timber struts to replace, repair or create your own run of fencing. It's been pressure treated to maximise it's life span, whilst protecting against rot and insect attack.
- Guarantee - 15 years
- Treated - Pressure treated
Features and Benefits
Pressure treated timber has the preservative forced into the wood under vacuum pressure. This increases the life of the product & protects against rot for up to 15 years without the need to re-apply timber preservative
- Traditional, pointed, machine-rounded struts pressure-treated to industry standards
- Suitable for providing additional support for straining posts
- Low cost, top quality option for traditional perimeter fencing
- A secure and durable general purpose gardening solution
- Can also be used as a post
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly wood.
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Width (mm)||100 mm|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|