See more Log cabins
Forest Garden Xtend 8x9 Pent Tongue & groove Garden office - Assembly service included
Create a place for work or play with this Xtend 2.5 cabin from Forest garden. Easily make this cabin into your home office, with a Tongue & Groove timber for a contemporary look and feel that will suit any style of garden. Not only is it easy to construct with pre-cut modular Structural Insulated Panels (SIPs), they’re also as energy efficient as a new build home thanks to the double-glazed windows and insulation in the walls, roof and floor.
- Assembly service included
- Only fixings included
- Guarantee -15 years
Features and benefits
Xtend cabins are not just brilliant spaces to work from home in, they open up space for countless other uses that the whole family can enjoy, from creating a crafty place to indulge in your hobbies, exercising, entertainment friends and family or even creating an extra bedroom for guests. This Xtend 2.5 comes with a single door and full length fixed window pane to the front plus a full length quarter opening window on the right hand side wall. The building pack includes timber base, SIPs panels, exterior and interior cladding for walls and ceiling, doors, windows, exterior fasciae, and exterior roof covering. All fixtures and fittings you will need to construct the building are included as well as comprehensive instructions. Excludes interior floor finishing. This Xtend cabin is delivered untreated, and we recommend the applying of a wood oil.
- Made from pre-cut energy efficient SIPs panels
- High quality Tongue & Groove pre-cut external cladding
- Primed & pre-cut MDF interior wall and ceiling panels with vertical beaded profile
- External roof covering made from EPDM black rubber with a 50 year life expectancy
- Double glazed, UPVC doors (with 7 point multi-lock) and windows – Anthracite grey outer & white inner frames
- Has a standard quarter opening window
- After you have booked in your delivery, you will be contacted separately to arrange a suitable installation date. This will usually be carried out by our own expert fitting team. However, depending on your location or purchase, we may use a third-party company.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Cladding type||Tongue & groove|
|Number of doors||1|
|Number of fixed windows||1|