See more Standard Cabinets
Form Darwin White Tall wardrobe cabinet (H)2356mm (W)750mm (D)566mm
- Create your own wardrobe with our Darwin range, mix and match the doors, drawers and cabinets to make something bespoke and personal to you. Once finished add interior storage to make the piece work for both your style and your space.
- Compatible with Darwin wardrobe cabinet door, shelves, drawers and interior accessories
- Fixings supplied
- Assembly required
Features and Benefits
The exciting thing about our Darwin range is that you can create the individual look and feel of your room. There is no 'one size fits all' here. You can add as many cabinets as you need, with a range of door fronts or drawers.
- 1. Choose your cabinet size, style and colour. Available in 5 different sizes and 4 colour options.
- 2. Choose your cabinet interiors. Whether you want tie racks, shoe holders or drawers, you can create the storage solution to really maximise your furniture.
- 3. Choose your doors and/or external drawers. You can choose between 9 drawer options and 10 different doors, so the combination is completely personalised to you and flexible to be changed at a later date if you'd like a refresh down the line.
wood7wood - 2 years ago
Lets start the review on a positive note, the doors are nice, quite frankly the rest is rubbish. There is a major design fault with this product. When a house is built the roof holds the stucture together by sitting on the top of the walls, so why do these units have the top and bottom panels fit internally to the uprights, pushing everything outwards. Also the backing panel which is no thicker than a potato crisp, fits internally as well. On my particular units which are 2.5 mts plus high, the panel bends in every way making it an absolute pain to fit. One final thing why have so many pre drilled holes in the uprights, it looks as though it has chicken pox or woodworm. I paid £900 for 4 small units and two mid tall ones, and I have to say they are grossly overpriced. It's only chipboard after all. If you are still thinking of buying them, buy woodworking adhesive, hardwood dowling, the paper mache one supplied are no good, and chipboard screws. Please do not try the instructions in the second part of the book which shows assembly with the units standing up, there is nothing to support the top part, and even with two people it's very unstable.