See more Storage Cube
Form Konnect Lime 4 Cube shelving unit (H)1372mm (W)352mm
Use alone or add additional cubes to create a storage unit that suits your space & style
- Compatibility- Konnect cube storage system & accessories
Features and Benefits
Konnect is a truly flexible modular storage solution with endless options. Create a piece of furniture that fits your style, space and home.
- Konnect to your style – the Konnect cube system comes in 6 colour ways and 3 wood effect finishes that can be used alone or mixed together to create something unique that represents your style.
- Konnect to your space – the Konnect cube system comes in 4 standard sizes 1x1 cube, 2x1 cube, 3x1 cube and 4x1 cube so you can really create something that suits your space whether that be an awkward under the stairs space, a large dining room or a small nursery.
- Konnect to your home - We’ve designed accessories that will complement the range and allow you to make your storage work for you. If you need to hide some unattractive items away you can do so with sliding drawers or a door. If you need extra shelves for smaller items or dividers for an office set up we’ve thought of those too. If you’re looking for some storage boxes – our Mixxit range of fabric boxes fit the Konnect cubes perfectly.
- Use the cubes to create either a free standing storage unit or purchase the wall attachment kit too mount them as shelves off of ground level. Joining kits and feet are also available separately for you to finish your solution however you wish.
- All of our Konnect cube units are pre-drilled ready to work with the range of matching accessories. If you are using the units for open display storage cover caps are supplied too.
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Number of shelves||4|
|Timber approval||PEFC approved|
Great concept, poor quality!
sijw - 10 months ago
Easy to assemble. Love the colours. Poor quality. 4 out of 5 units damaged!
Easy and look great
TinCan - 2 years ago
I am really happy with the units. They are easy to assemble, one person can do it, as I did myself.
I bought a combination of drawers, doors and Mixxet storage baskets. The storage baskets come in colours to combine and fit perfectly.
I have them placed in a small cluttered storage area between living room and toilet. The units are floor to ceiling I.e.; 3x4 + 2x3.
Now no clutter, it's all hidden in my lovely bright units.
I fitted the doors, my husband the drawers and no problems.
Nice colour, average quality
Vijay 1972 - 2 years ago
Great colour in Lime Green and easy to put together. You get what you pay for, laminated chipboard, but every single package I bought and returned has either minor or major damage to the corners as the packaging could not take transit to the B&Q branch. In the end I had to keep exchanging until I got one that had minimal damage to the corners, none were perfect. I was specifically looking for this colour and size so had no choice, no one else sells anything like it