See more Storage cabinets
Form Links 2 shelf Polypropylene Short Utility Storage cabinet
This low utility storage cabinet is suitable for this form links 2 shelf utility cabinet is ideal for storing away all your tools and equipment whilst keeping your garage looking neat and tidy..
- Guarantee - 5 years
- Fixings sold separately
- Comes with Railing for Links boxes system
Features and benefits
- The 2 shelves are adjustable allowing you to optimise the unit's storage capacity to your needs
- 2 adjustable levelling feet allow you to adjust the cabinet for uneven floors
- Comes with rails which are designed to allow you to add plastic boxes, sold separately, under the shelving tiers for extra storage space
- Features aluminium handles and is lockable for extra security
- 25kg per shelf, 15kg for top & 20kg for bottom/85kg total loading capacity
|Product type||Storage cabinet|
|Colour||Black & grey|
|Number of shelves||2|
Waste of money, so frustrating
Aziza - 1 month ago
Bad quality, rain water comes through. Not worth the money
Good unit but difficult to build
theheavyweight - 1 month ago
Go and read the instructions then read them again, watch out you are using the correct piece for the correct side and that will make construction easier. Built many self assembled things over all my years but this has more components than anything this size I have ever tackled, over all ok for my use……enjoy.
Spend more on something better!
Joeyi - 2 months ago
The instructions weren’t the clearest, but it doesn’t help that half of my product still had excess plastic on most pieces and holes for screws to go in were out of line. Plastic is very brittle and broke twice whilst assembling it (and no, I’m not heavy handed, I work with glass for a living, this is just poorly manufactured).
The concept is good, but as the stores display one was incorrectly fitted, that’s should tell you all you need to know…
Great value for money!
Al1234 - 8 months ago
Purchased large and small cupboards. Quite easy to put together. Read instructions thoroughly and separate parts before construction. If it doesn't fit don't force it!
Good product, but take my advice.
Disco duck - 9 months ago
I found the cupboards very easy to assemble. The only real problem is the support system for the shelves; if you put a moderately heavy item on the shelves , they .ca twist and become detached. I have screwed through the cabinet sides into the slides of the shelves and problem solved.