We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in-store or online, we urge you to follow the Government’s social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary. Online planning appointments are available at all stores.
See more Storage cabinets
Form Links 2 shelf Polypropylene XL Short Utility Storage cabinet
This xl low utility storage cabinet is suitable for this form links 2 shelf xl utility cabinet is ideal for storing away all your tools and equipment whilst keeping your garage looking neat and tidy..
- Guarantee - 5 years
- Fixings sold separately
Features and benefits
- The 2 shelves are adjustable allowing you to optimise the unit's storage capacity to your needs.
- 2 adjustable levelling feet allow you to adjust the cabinet for uneven floors.
- Comes with rails which are designed to allow you to add plastic boxes, sold separately, under the shelving tiers for extra storage space.
- Features aluminium handles and is lockable for extra security.
- 25kg per shelf, 15kg for top & 20kg for bottom/85kg total loading capacity
|Product type||Storage cabinet|
|Colour||Black & grey|
|Number of shelves||2|
Poor and breaks easily
Delph Andy - 11 months ago
Steer away from this product. Very cheap quality plastic. Difficult to assemble and I broke one piece, plastic fixing for the door handle, when putting it together! Stupidly I did not keep the receipt so no chance of a refund. B&Q will lose customers selling products like this.
enricomi - 1 year ago
I should have listened to the other reviews - the Chinese shop down the road has better quality stuff
Very badly made
Psymon - 3 years ago
The item turned up with parts of the plastic badly damaged, the build quality is poor and the pin that acts as the hinge for one of the doors has snapped off. I really wouldn't recommend this and will be calling customer services for a refund.
statin - 3 years ago
brought this today at B&Q Newport Isle of Wight and it's good , but the clips to hold the shelves can snap at the top needs to be either thicker or made stronger so they do not break when locking