See more Shelf boards
Form Rigga Silver effect Wall shelf (L)1180mm (D)190mm
- Compatible with RIGGA floating brackets and KASPER invisible brackets
- Fixings sold separately
Features and benefits
Use the provided template to position your shelf and attach it to the wall.
- Create a display that fits your space and style with the Rigga storage range
- Can be installed using wall brackets, floating brackets or invisible fixings
- Pre-drilled holes for invisible fittings and drilling template provided
- Includes pre-drilled fixing holes and drilling template
- The maximum load shown may be lower depending on wall condition. Loads should be distributed evenly
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Material||Medium-density fibreboard (MDF)|
demax69 - 2 months ago
MDF shelf with hard wearing grey/silver surface (no brackets included).
Not used as a shelf but cut up to make 2 new drawer fronts for old non standard unit.
Decent quality and bargain price for "2 drawer fronts" that were the right colour and height
Disgusted is under statement
Anonymous - 1 year ago
Bought shelf not much cheaper than ones I got LARGER that came with brackets, got home to discover this one didn't come with bracket which was fine (would have bought bracket if there was clear print saying this). Went back and got the appropriate brackets as per instructions, and yet again, screws provides are neither the right amount nor size. After using the provided TWO screws and two more the shelf wouldn't sit straight, then tried all longer screws to the same effect, so basically I spent money to put some holes in my wall and a plank of wood. This was especially disappointing after my larger shelves all had the same issue but using more appropriate screws worked for successful installation.