See more Shelf boards
Form Rigga White Wall shelf (L)300mm (D)190mm
- Compatible with RIGGA floating brackets and KASPER invisible brackets
- Fixings sold separately
Features and benefits
Use the provided template to position your shelf and attach it to the wall.
- Create a display that fits your space and style with the Rigga storage range
- Can be installed using wall brackets, floating brackets or invisible fixings
- Pre-drilled holes for invisible fittings and drilling template provided
- Includes pre-drilled fixing holes and drilling template
- The maximum load shown may be lower depending on wall condition. Loads should be distributed evenly
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Material||Medium-density fibreboard (MDF)|
Ridiculous way to sell a shelf
JLWhite - 1 month ago
They sell you the shelf and not the bracket but don’t clearly state this on the packaging (it’s in around size four font). Why on Earth would you sell a shelf but not the bracket when you need both for the product to serve its purpose? Absolute rip off in my opinion and steer well clear.
redAB - 2 years ago
Does not state anywhere on packaging that you have to buy the bracket separately. Cheap shelf buy ends up being way more because you have to buy a 16pound bracket