See more Wall & Floor Tiles
Fossilised wood Pebble Matt Stone effect Ceramic Wall & floor tile, Pack of 6, (L)598mm (W)298mm
Our stores do not stock this product
This wall & floor tile is ideal for kitchens & bathrooms. It's suitable for splash areas.
- Room use: Kitchen or bathroom
- Coverage: 1.07 m²
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
- Does not require sealing
Features and benefits
Bring an elegant finish to your bathroom with this pebble coloured wall and floor tile. Perfect in larger rooms, the unique variation of real stone in every tile helps to create a luxury statement.
- Use this tile for both your walls and floors to recreate boutique hotel styling.
- We recommend using a white or grey grout with a grey or silver trim to highlight the tiles' light colouring.
- Uses HD print innovation to give great British quality.
- This tile is made from a splashproof ceramic material, making it suitable for use in bathrooms and kitchens.
- Good to know! For any tiling in heavy water areas, such as shower enclosures, we recommend speaking to a professional to help make your bathroom water tight and protect your walls and floors from water damage.
- Coordinates beautifully with Fossilised Wood Salt
Would not recommend
LydiaM - 2 years ago
We recently had these fitted in the kitchen on the floor. They chip very easily when laying them, mark easily and are hard to clean. May be better as a wall tile only. Definitely not suitable for kitchens. Will be speaking to B&Q about these.
Not great as floor tiles!
jaje - 2 years ago
Had a new bathroom fitted and had these tile put on wall and floor. However, about a month later my floor tiles started to crack. We tried to replace the cracked tiles but then they all cracked and we have had to take up all the floor tiles. Not great when you've spent lots of money on your new bathroom.
mojofitz - 2 years ago
I bought new wall tiles as part of my bathroom improvement project. The tiles look great and I am pleased with the quality and the style in my new bathroom. I returned 3 boxes of tiles that were not required with no problem at the local store.
theplanner - 2 years ago
I absolutely love these tiles in our recently fitted bathroom. I wanted modern matt grey tiles in and these are perfect - they look much more expensive than they are and look great against our dark grey floor tiles.
Modern tiles at a great price
Lynswee - 2 years ago
I have just had my ensuite tiled using these tiles on both the walls and floor. They look very expensive, modern and are easy to clean too. There was a number broken in the boxes though so make sure you check all your boxes, thankfully I ordered way too many!