See more Wall & Floor Tiles
Fossilised wood Sand Matt Stone Wood effect Ceramic Wall & floor tile, Pack of 6, (L)598mm (W)298mm
This wall & floor tile is ideal for kitchens & bathrooms. It's suitable for splash areas.
- Room use: Kitchen & bathroom
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
- Does not require sealing
Features and benefits
Bring an elegant finish to your bathroom with this sand coloured wall and floor tile. Perfect in larger rooms, the unique variation of real stone in every tile helps to create a luxury statement.
- Use this tile for both your walls and floors to recreate boutique hotel styling.
- We recommend using a white or light beige grout with a cream trim to highlight the tiles' light colouring.
- Uses HD print innovation to give great British quality.
- This tile is made from a splashproof ceramic material, making it suitable for use in bathrooms and kitchens.
- Good to know! For any tiling in heavy water areas, such as shower enclosures, we recommend speaking to a professional to help make your bathroom water tight and protect your walls and floors from water damage.
Martine123 - 2 years ago
I bought these tiles for our bathroom. After having just the floor laid, we have already had to replace three tiles as, once grouted, hairline cracks that were not previously visible are now clear.
This has delayed the fitting of our bathroom and has cost us money. We are also now very nervous about having these tiles on our walls.
nice style of tile
Anonymous - 2 years ago
nice tiles but when I did the grout two tiles had hairline cracks which must have been there when I bought them so not very pleased
Minimalistic & contemporary
Ticketyboo1 - 2 years ago
I wanted to tidy up my bathroom with large contemporary, inexpensive tiles and chose these. They are a matt finish so look more natural than the glossy tiles. They even make my old bathroom suite look whiter! I love them and am really pleased with the overall effect and would definitely recommend. I’m adding a picture as the reviews with pics really helped me when I was choosing.
look fabulous but chip easily
cait - 2 years ago
50 sqm to cover so I wanted a good value tile which it is, but unfortunately short lived. they are down 3 week and already i have 3 chips around the cooker area. I did find a bit of shading between tiles, but that I could live with. very easily fitted.
Wood fossil tiles
Murgers - 2 years ago
Excellent product used as the back for a marble fireplace looks wonderful