See more Tapes
Frogtape Delicate surfaces Yellow Masking tape (L)41.1m (W)24mm
- For masking paintwork to prevent paint bleed to create stripes & paint effects
- For use on freshly painted surfaces, most wallpapers & newly plastered walls
- Suitable for emulsion paints
- Adhesive class - Low tack
- UV resistant
Features and Benefits
- Treated with PaintBlock® Technology to give a high performance every time - Keeps Paint Out. Keeps Lines Sharp™
- Reacts with emulsion paint and instantly gels to form a micro-barrier that seals the edges of the tape
- Will remove cleanly from most surfaces for up to 60 days, for best results remove immediately after painting
- With convenient protective canister
Hughesy87 - 1 year ago
This is just another money making gimmick, did nothing it was supposed to. It took off the paint on my sealing even though its “low tack” and still allowed paint bleed. Waste of money does exactly the same as a £1 roll of masking tape
Takes the paint off
Steve v b - 1 year ago
The thought is nice but the reality is very different, the new paint version is rubbish, when you peel it off it takes the paint with it no matter how careful you are. What good is a straight line with half the paint missing!!!!!
Ruined My Room!
LouLou96 - 1 year ago
I bought this tape last week since I was going to paint my room new colours. I spent two days working my but off to complete it, used the tape to get precise lines around my feature wall. Started taking the tape off and my photos show how much my hard work was ruined in mere seconds. I will be getting my money back.
Worst product I've ever bought, I would not recommend this to anyone.
very dissappointed, wrinkled up
dougie329 - 1 year ago
The green frog tape does work well but this is just awful. Within 5 minutes of the 1st coat the masking tape had wrinkled up and paint had bled behind it. This made a huge mess. Had to use some other masking tape and repaint everything.
Littletrace78 - 1 year ago
I brought this for sharp
Lines on dado rail on stairs and I was so pleased with the result .
Used the yellow everywhere and fab .
It’s not low tack and really applies to surfaces . i took off a day afternoon paintings and fab lines . Will always use in future