See more Tapes
Frogtape Yellow Masking Tape (L)41.1m (W)24mm
Our stores do not stock this product
- Easy tear
- For use on freshly painted surfaces, most wallpapers & newly plastered walls
- Suitable for emulsion paints
Features and benefits
- Treated with PaintBlock® Technology to give a high performance every time - Keeps Paint Out. Keeps Lines Sharp™
- Reacts with emulsion paint and instantly gels to form a micro-barrier that seals the edges of the tape
- Will remove cleanly from most surfaces for up to 60 days, for best results remove immediately after painting
- With convenient protective canister
|Adhesive type||Removable adhesive|
|CE marked||Not CE marked|
|Electrically insulated||Not insulated|
|Recommended use period||60days|
|Resistant to corrosion||Not corrosion resistant|
|Resistant to creasing||Crease resistant|
|Resistant to dust||Not resistant to dust|
|Resistant to fire||Not fire resistant|
|Resistant to mould||Not resistant to mould|
|Resistant to oil||Not resistant to oil|
|Resistant to ultraviolet||UV resistant|
|Resistant to water||Not water resistant|
MrsEl - 26 days ago
I've previously used the green tape which is amazing. This however barely stuck down on skirting boards. It's like they missed out a lot of adhesive on it. Very disappointing, will not buy this again.
this product is great
rimauk5 - 2 months ago
always using this product for the edges when painting
Anything but delicate!
ErinO - 2 months ago
Hopeless. Ripped off paint - even after leaving to dry for 5 days before applying the tape. Avoid at all costs.
Absolute Rubbish - DO NOT BUY
Sdavies1972 - 3 months ago
Used as advised in a couple of rooms and pulled the ceiling paint off on both occasions, expected a quality product for the price but might as well have bought a £1 roll instead.
Waste of money
Nicnocnicnic - 6 months ago
No better than cheap masking tape. Paint bled through despite following instructions.