See more Tapes
Frogtape Delicate surfaces Yellow Masking tape (L)41.1m (W)36mm
Our stores do not stock this product
- For masking paintwork to prevent paint bleed
- For use on freshly painted surfaces, most wallpapers & newly plastered walls
- Adhesive class - Low tack
- UV resistant
Features and benefits
- Treated with PaintBlock® Technology to give a high performance every time - Keeps Paint Out. Keeps Lines Sharp™
- Reacts with emulsion paint and instantly gels to form a micro-barrier that seals the edges of the tape
- Will remove cleanly from most surfaces for up to 60 days, for best results remove immediately after painting
- With convenient protective canister
This product is just ok
Demon diyer - 6 days ago
I bought this product last week & paid the extortionate (comparative) price after purchasing MUCH cheaper (though also much bigger) alternative masking tape which had stripped my freshly painted paint back of off my previously painted walls (allowed to dry for a couple of days aaarrrggghhh) so i then decided to "bite the bullet" & not "skrimp" after my obvious cost cutting previous mistak, sadly for me however this so-called 'specialist' & extortionate tape also failed me, not quite as badly as before but this product absolutely advertises as being specifically for newly/freshly painted walls, hence the inflated price tag.
On the upside it is most definitely superior in blocking paint 'bleeding' (seeping) NOT perfect (as advertised) BUT still much MUCH better than all the alternatives that ive tried.
So personally speaking its not great or even good but just ok, due to the extortionate price & claims
Good product would buy again.
ButterflySue - 3 months ago
I bought this instead of masking tape. The frog tape is much better than masking tape and stays in place. Will definaitly buy again.
Not the best!
paintkit - 6 months ago
Bought this to use as a straight line on already emulsioned wall but pulled off the paint below leaving us to rub it all down again. Would have been better just painting freehand...and cheaper. Will not be using again.
Darren the painter - 9 months ago
I use frog tape quite often.works really well. The only downside is the plastic packaging it comes in, too much !
do not use !!!!!!
apc1 - 11 months ago
used as instructed but took all of the paint off the ceiling and caused major repair work, i wouldn't use this if it was free !