See more Tapes
Frogtape Delicate surfaces Yellow Tape (L)50m (W)24mm
Our stores do not stock this product
- For masking paintwork to prevent paint bleed on delicate surfaces
- For use on freshly painted surfaces, most wallpapers & newly plastered walls
- Adhesive class - Low tack
- UV resistant
Features and benefits
- Reacts with emulsion paint and instantly gels to form a micro-barrier that seals the edges of the tape
- PaintBlock® Technology for preventing paint bleed and giving professional results every time
- UV resistant and can be applied in direct sunlight
|Removal||For best results remove FrogTape® immediately after painting|
Allan2020 - 10 days ago
Applied correctly this product does a brilliant job. It needs attention to detail when applying but it is totally worth the effort. Beats other masking tapes.
Ruined a nice job
jimtohy - 6 months ago
Applied as per instructions prior to painting skirting. On removal it has removed the paint from the walls that were painted a week ago. Not happy.
Helenlouise76 - 7 months ago
Paint bleeds and pulled off the coving paint. do not buy!!!
Anna789 - 1 year ago
Was excited to use the tape on our bedroom. Our ceiling was painted with three coats of Dulux white Matt paint six weeks ago. So we were going to apply it on the ceiling in order to paint the walls, and to test it, tried with a small strip and gently pilled it off a minute after, sadly the tape took the white paint off pretty badly. Followed the instructions but will not bother spending extra money again on this brand.
Not a patch on the green tape
AlexB1988 - 2 years ago
Paint doesn't get past the edges so the "paintlock" works like the green, but the stickiness was both not enough, nor that suitable for surfaces painted a few days before. Was fine on plain plaster.