Fungus Clear Fungicide 1L
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Protect & cure ornamental plants from fungus
- Between April & September
- Ready to use, turn the nozzle to the spray position & spray plants thoroughly to wet upper & lower surfaces of leaves
Features and Benefits
- Systemic protection & control of blackspot, powdery mildew, & rust
- Protects plants & new growth for up to 4 months
- Keep off skin & do not breathe the spray. Wash hands & exposed skin after use. Store the product tightly closed in it's original container in a cool, dry space away from children & pets
- Ornamental plants
- Safety tab on the nozzle before first use & an off setting on the nozzle
|Environmental information||Do not empty in to drains|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
Dealing with weeds is an important part of caring for your garden. If left unchecked, they can quickly overwhelm, disfigure or kill your plants – rapidly undoing all your hard work.
By knowing how to spot, as well as control weeds, you’ll be able to help your other plants thrive. So let's get started with removing those unwanted weeds.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Ideal for killing and controlling most algae, moss and mould on driveways and patios in a single application Easy to use, just add specific measure to water and apply using a watering can or sprayer Working time - 3 days Coverage=170 m²
Targeted treatment to kill the roots of weeds, including tough perennials and grasses such as docks, stinging nettles, thistles, couch grass dandelions and creeping buttercups For best results use between February and September Ready to use: pump by hand until pressure is reached, then simply spray onto weeds for ...
Ideal for controlling weeds, including grasses, dock, nettles, dandelion, bindweed and many more For best results use between February and September Mix with water, dispense onto the leaves of weeds using a watering can or sprayer and allow to soak in Working time - 24 hours Coverage=264 m²