See more Plasterers Metalwork
Galvanised steel Angle bead (L)2.4m (W)22mm
Our stores do not stock this product
- Use to create a straight, clean edge and reinforce plastered corners against accidental damage
- Use for 90 degree angles when using finishing plaster
- Designed for interior applications using 2-3mm gypsum finishing plaster
Features and benefits
- Galvanized finish to resist corrosion
- Perforated wing increases bond
- Reinforces plaster edges to prevent accidental damage
- Can be fixed with plaster, adhesive or mechanical fixings
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Degree angle||85-90 °|
Galvaised steel angle bead
gava - 2 years ago
very good product. easy to cut and done the job perfectly
Easy to use
Old Gordy - 2 years ago
We bought this to use in our kitchen on the corners,never have done plastering or anything associated with it,so was a bit apprehensive when it came time to use!!! Needless to say,it went up a treat,looks great and provides a strong edge to the wall!!!
It's a beading strip
PlasterersMate - 3 years ago
This does the job it is designed for - get over it!