See more Plasterers Metalwork
Galvanised steel Angle bead (L)2.4m (W)45mm
Our stores do not stock this product
- Use to create a straight, clean edge and reinforce plastered corners against accidental damage
- Use for 90 degree angles when using 2 coat plaster or render
- Designed for interior applications using 10-13mm 2 coat gypsum/cement based plaster
Features and Benefits
- Galvanized finish to resist corrosion
- Mesh wing adds strength and increases bond
- Reinforces plaster edges to prevent accidental damage
- Can be fixed with plaster, adhesive or mechanical fixings
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Degree angle||85-90 °|
Just the job !!
Bodger John - 2 years ago
I have a wooden shed and over the years the door has warped a bit and has let a small rodent in . Over a couple of days I saw the rodent was making the gap wider
What did I do?
Went to B&Q!
Walking round the building section I saw the solution - the Galvanised Steel Angle Bead.!
Fifteen mins.after getting home the galvanised steel was cut to length across the door opening thereby closing the intruders access.Gap filled and no more chewing of my shed sill
No more rodent damage.
Galvanised Steel Angle Bead
Galvanised Angle bead - 3 years ago
What a shame When to B&Q Nelson to get 2 Galvanised Steel Angle Bead (L)2400mm (W)45mm. But all the Angle Beads on show was bent and twisted.
Asked for any no bent, but had none.