See more Plasterers Metalwork
Galvanised steel Angle bead (L)3m, Pack of 10
Our bulk delivery service requires a minimum order value of £100 across any combination of bulk delivered products. You can change the quantity in the basket.
- To create a straight, clean edge and reinforce plastered corners against accidental damage
- Use for 90 degree angles when using finishing plaster
- Designed for interior applications using 2-3mm gypsum finishing plaster
Features and Benefits
- Galvanized finish to resist corrosion
- Perforated wing increases bond
- Reinforces plaster edges to prevent accidental damage
- Can be fixed with plaster, adhesive or mechanical fixings
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Degree angle||85-90 °|
Customers who bought this also browsed
Abru Heavy duty 0.19m Flat strap
This steel flat strap from Abru is ideal for connecting timber roof and floor systems to a masonry wall and provide lateral restraint of roof trusses, rafters and joists tied to masonry. It's suitable for horizontal and vertical restraint. Guarantee - 1 year Guarantee type - Guarantee How to use ...
B&Q Zinc effect Steel Tee plate (L)100mm, Pack
These zinc effect steel tee plates are perfect for fencing or timber repairs, or as an additional support. Guarantee - 1 year
Black PVC Square Tube Connectors (H)20mm (W)20mm
This PVC square tube connectors is suitable for general repairing, renewing and creation projects. Guarantee - 1 year
Expamet Galvanised Steel Truss Clip, Pack of 10
Made from galvanised steel to prevent rusting, these truss clips eliminate the need for skew nailing of trussed rafters to timber wall plates. Guarantee - 1 year