See more Single bowl sinks
Gamow Inox Stainless steel 1 Bowl Sink
An essential addition to any kitchen, this square sink from the Gamow range is made from sturdy stainless steel. It has 1 bowl and 1 tap hole, ready for you to add the taps of your choice.
- Comes with Fixing clips and sealing strip
- Clean with non-abrasive substances and materials when necessary
- Guarantee - 15 years
Features and benefits
- Stainless Steel sinks are practical, durable and easy to maintain with the stresses of everyday use. They are highly resistant to chipping and cracking whilst looking stylish in your kitchen.
- Suitable for a minimum base cabinet size of 45 cm
- Caring for your sink– Minor surface scratches are completely normal due to the natural properties of stainless steel. Cleaning regularly with normal detergent and warm water and buffing with a soft cloth will help give your steel sink an even sheen and prevent build-up of limescale. Stainless steel is designed to be low maintenance so there’s no need for harsh chemicals or abrasive materials.
Good till its used
The Duke 63 - 6 months ago
Very poor quality, its listed as stainless steel but after just one day rust spots began to appear. If you enlarge the image you can see them. These are not bits, grime or spills the marks are real so i ask the question what grade of stainless steel is this and i am appalled by the state of the sink after just 5 days use
whelkie - 4 years ago
purchased this to replace sink/draining board as we still needed a sink to use while we removed existing unit and redesigned kitchen.This is ideal for the job and is excellent value
Anonymous - 4 years ago
Do not buy this sink it is the worst I have every seen, it's cheap and flimsy. Like a previous reviewer I too have rust spots and it's only been installed 2 months, thank god it's in the utility where no one can see. It's a pig to clean and anything you put on it leaves marks. I would love to return it but my other half would go mad if I asked for it to be removed. Please do not be tempted by the price you will regret it. I would have given no stars if I could.
Looks good but was returned
UKMONEYPENNY - 5 years ago
I bought this as it's a great value, good looking, decent size kitchen sink. No problem fitting it and the sink pack you need to buy as extra worked fine. However, after one day of use the bottom of the sink appears to have started to rust, I have fine "blooms" of rust drops on the bottom that no amount of cleaning moves. So the sink will need to be removed (store was very good to replace and pay the costs). Clearly the particular sink I have was faulty. The only downside to this sink is it needs CONSTANT cleaning as every splash leaves a water mark. Once it's cleaned it looks amazing but I'm getting fed up of having to clean and wipe it after each use. It does feel a little flimsy in places so I'd recommend putting a sink protector or bowl in the sink. Depth wise it isn't as deep as my previous sink however this is a little wider. For the price it was great but if its the only sink in your kitchen then maybe consider paying a little more for a better quality sink
Geehaa - 5 years ago
It scratches to easy I wouldn't bye it again I would advise anyone buying it to leave a basin in the sink