See more Chainsaws
Gardenjack Professional GCS38C 38cc 355mm Petrol Chainsaw
Sold & shipped by Lumberjack Tools
The GCS38C Petrol Chainsaw is an easy to use, all-rounder for homeowners up to Groundsman alike and thanks to efficient cutting performance the saw makes light work of firewood or light felling etc The powerful yet efficient 38cc 2 stroke petrol engine fully conforms with EURO5 Safety & Emission Regulations for a cleaner working environment, with a 14" bar and chain which has a manual adjustable tensioner for replacing chains and the usual regular adjustments, a manual choke and primer bulb means the GCS38C will provide easy starting each time, the 50:1 fuel to 2 stroke oil mix is easily achieved using the mixing bottle provided.
- Comes with 1x Chain Guard, 1x 14 inch Chain, 1x Mixing Bottle, 1x Oil, 1x Tool Kit, 1x Instruction Manual
- Low kickback
Features and benefits
Ideal for firewood preparation, DIY and other day-to-day woodcutting applications. PLEASE NOTE : CHAIN OIL REQUIRED BEFORE USE, AVAILABLE ON EBAY OR FROM ANY GOOD DIY OUTLET
- Effective low-vibration system whereby the oscillations from the machine's engine are dampened, this significantly reduces vibrations at the handles.
- Fitted with a safety chain brake to activate in the event of unexpected kickback.
- 2 Stroke Engine for maximum power and versatility.
- Large front guard reduces the risk of injury.
- Noise Level: 111dB
- Fuel Capacity: 310ml
|CE marked||CE marked|
|Chainsaw bar length||355mm|
|Chainsaw chain pitch (imperial)||⅜"|
|Fuel tank capacity||0.35L|
|Sound pressure level||111dB(A)|
|Vibration system||Anti-vibration system|