See more Wood Effect Laminate
Geelong Grey Oak effect Laminate flooring 2.467 m² Pack
This laminate flooring has an attractive Oak effect finish. Each plank uses a simple click system, so installation is simple and it can be used with underfloor heating to keep your home warm.
- Suitable for heavy domestic & moderate commercial use
- 10 year Manufacturers guarantee
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
- AC3 wear rating, ideal for residential use with high traffic and light commercial applications
Features and Benefits
Laminate Geelong is ideal for the bedroom & suitable for public buildings
- Easy to clean
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Material||High density fibreboard (HDF)|
|Click system||Angle click system|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Its poor at best
Gaza1331 - 24 days ago
I bought this about 4 months ago and layed it about 4 week ago,what a load of rubbish this product is. Laminate is lifting on the joints and now as totally bust the click system.I will be going back to bandq and asking for a refund but im not holding my breath
Amy0191 - 8 months ago
We bought this floor to put down in our daughters room. We have never fitted laminate before and found this really easy. All the boards were good quality and it went down well. Going to buy more for our bedroom
Every corner damaged
Ian641 - 9 months ago
I ordered online to have it delivered and every corner was damaged I was able to cut some ends of but not all.
I think on reflection I should of collected it
I wont buy Angle Click type flooring again
mameha1977 - 10 months ago
1) Being new to DIY I didnt know that the Angle Click installation method that this Geelong uses is really annoying, because you have to install 'row by row' rather than 'plank by plank'. As a result I often needed 3 or 4 people to get the row to click in place as it was a 4 meter long room. This was quite infuriating. I also had a large wardrobe which would have been easier to work around with plank by plank fitting.
2) Prone to chipping. I have already chipped a small 5mm x 5mm piece off one plank after installing yesterday.
3) Slight variation in grey shade between planks, it is noticeable on close inspection not a massive problem.
4) Some pieces didnt fit together perfectly and theres a small black line where the gap is, perhaps this is my amateur installation however i was using a fitting kit to hammer the pieces tightly together but in two or three places the pieces wouldnt go perfectly.
Not the most expensive......
Uncle Mikey - 10 months ago
As I say not the most expensive - so I was not expecting the best. Laminate itself seems sturdy enough - time will tell regarding wear etc. My one issue was with the joining, difficult to connect edges to complete joints, trying to complete a join along a long run was almost impossible and extremely frustrating. Price is not just about laminate quality - but also it seems about quality of edges and joints.