See more Paint brushes
GoodHome 1½" Fine filament tip Angled paint brush
Sold & shipped by B&Q
- Suitable for All paints & varnishes
- Comfort handle
- Resistant to rust
- If used with oil-based paints, clean thoroughly with a suitable solvent and then wash in warm, soapy water. After using water-based paints, simply wash brush out in water and allow to dry before storage.
Features and benefits
This GoodHome medium-stiff paint brush is perfect for applying paint to indoor radiators, as the angled shape allows for paint to get into tricky areas. It is also ideal for cutting in accurately and creating a perfect edge on any surface, with a smooth finish.
- This brush will lose a minimal amount of bristles meaning you can get on with your painting task
- The medium stiff bristles will make any job faster as it applies more paint to your surface per brush stroke than our soft bristle brushes
- This handle has been designed with a versatile grip for comfort and ease of control so you can paint for longer
- Easy to wash and can be reused multiple times so it will last longer before you need to replace it.
- This brush has been designed with a resting feature which means that you can put it down in the middle of painting and it will minimise paint transfer on the surface. Making your clean up job easier.
- The product handle is made from 100% post consumer recycled plastic
|Bristle type||Synthetic bristles|
|Location||Interior & exterior|
|Tip type||Fine filament|