See more Worktops
GoodHome 40mm Hinita Matt Natural Solid oak Square edge Kitchen Breakfast bar Breakfast bar, (L)2000mm
- For day to day cleaning use a damp cloth and mild detergent to keep the surface clean and hygienic. Take care to ensure pools of water do not gather on the worktop, especially around edgings and appliances. It’s important to regularly oil your wooden worktop to keep it looking it’s best. You can use the WOCA maintenance products to care for your wooden worktops to ensure they look great after years of use.
- Heavy duty
- Guarantee - 25 years
Features and benefits
This GoodHome matt oak breakfast bar from the Hinita range is designed to be functional and easy to maintain. There are a wide range of options to suit your style and home, they also compliment the GoodHome doors and accessories that are available, making it easier than ever to create your own individual space.
- Designed with quality in mind to provide ultimate performance, all our GoodHome breakfast bars come with a 25-year guarantee
- Use a damp cloth and mild detergent to keep the surface clean and hygienic
- Square edge profile for a clean and elegant design
- To care for your solid wood worktop, apply three layers of protective oil prior to first use in accordance to the product instructions. Repeat regularly to keep it looking great.
|Resistant to heat||Resistant to heat|
|Maximum heat resistance temperature||95°C|
|Base material||Solid wood|
|Edge profile||Square edge|
|Upper construction material||Solid wood|
DJChristoff - 1 year ago
looks good from a distance but when you stand next to it you can see its been cheaply made. Its formed from short lengths of oak all glued together and where there are Imperfections they have been filled with a dark filler which is very noticeable.