We remain open and here to help. Safety remains our priority so we urge you to follow the Government’s guidelines and to shop responsibly.
See more Curtain pole sets
GoodHome Antiki Antique brass effect Extendable Curtain pole Set, (L)2000mm-3300mm, (L)2m
- Extendable length
- Comes with 2x poles, 2x finials and 4x brackets
- Can be cut to size
- Fittings & fixings not included
Features and benefits
This GoodHome curtain pole set is the simple and easy way to hang curtains on your bedroom and living room window. It includes 2x poles, 2x finials and 4x brackets for an easy display of your curtains.
- The diameter of the pole can carry light to medium weight curtains without bending. Can be used with eyelet, loop and tape header curtains + rings
- Suitable for window widths between 200 cm and 330cm
- Easily adjust the pole length to the window width
- You can easily cut the pole to size, to get the right size that fits your window. Be sure to measure the space before cutting the pole
|Effect||Antique brass effect|
Don’t waste your time
Robert 03 - 2 months ago
You can buy this product in-store but not the curtain rings that go with it unless you happen to live in Glasgow. Wasted journey. Bizarre merchandising.
Can't draw curtains over cheap plastic extender
SDixon - 4 months ago
The extending portion of this pole is not shown in the photos on the website. There is a thinner, brass pole inside which slides freely in and out and is difficult to fix in place and then a plastic ring that fits over the end of the thicker portion. The plastic ring is clearly visible, which looks very cheap but also forms a step, which the curtain rings get stuck on, stopping you from drawing the curtains! It looks terrible and does not function properly. Would not recommend!
Carrie70 - 7 months ago
Bought to replace old plastic curtain track - hooks no longer available. Disappointed no screws/rawplugs supplied. The finials are screw in.
Granny 58 - 11 months ago
Ok it was cheap but
Funny plastic sleeve on inners pole is visible and looks tatty. You can pull it out but then the pole rattled around.
Not much confidence in the push fit finials