See more Curtain Pole Sets
GoodHome Athens Grey Brushed nickel effect Extendable Curtain pole Set, (L)2000mm-3300mm, (L)2m
- Extendable length
- Comes with 2x poles, 2x finials and 4x brackets
- Can be cut to size
- Fittings & fixings not included
Features and benefits
This GoodHome curtain pole set is the simple and easy way to hang curtains on your bedroom and living room window. It includes 2x poles, 2x finials and 4x brackets for an easy display of your curtains.
- The diameter of the pole can carry light to medium weight curtains without bending. Can be used with eyelet, loop and tape header curtains + rings
- Suitable for window widths between 200 cm and 330cm
- You can easily cut the pole to size, to get the right size that fits your window. Be sure to measure the space before cutting the pole
- When deciding the length of a curtain pole, allow an additional 12.5 to 15cm on either side of the window to ensure your curtains will fully draw
|Effect||Brushed nickel effect|
Don't waste your money.
Flyer77 - 7 days ago
Easy enough to put up. You need your own screws and plugs. The main problem for me is that the pole doesn't secure onto the brackets and will just slide along. If you are extending to the full length then the two poles can easily fall apart as they don't lock together.
Spend some more on a better designed pole.
Extra hassle as no rawl plugs or screws included
LG21 - 3 months ago
Lovely looking but no screws or rawl plugs included which is unusual, annoying and mean on the manufacturer’s part especially as this isn’t made very clear when you buy the product in store and so is extra hassle to find the parts when you get it home and want to put it up.
Decent quality, good price.
The Original JC - 3 months ago
I've put up 5 of these in the last 4 months. Easy to install, very solid construction and no fiddly bits to contend with. Yes there are no fixings included, but to be fair the fixings you need will depend on your situation. Get decent fixing that suit the job you're trying to do. At this price you'll struggle to find better.
DT21 - 4 months ago
Why are there no fixings with this pole?
I don't have these to hand and thought that they came with the product, not happy!
What size do i actually need?
Devizes Don - 4 months ago
No screws or rawlplugs. That's unusual and, for people who dont have their own stock, a right pain.
No. Instructions. I guess the brackets lock the pole in place.
Great big ugly plastic joining piece. I'll be trimming that, but I shouldn't have to.