See more Curtain pole sets
GoodHome Athens Grey Brushed nickel effect Extendable Curtain pole Set, (L)2000mm-3300mm, (L)2m
- Extendable length
- Comes with 2x poles, 2x finials and 4x brackets
- Can be cut to size
- Fittings & fixings not included
Features and benefits
This GoodHome curtain pole set is the simple and easy way to hang curtains on your bedroom and living room window. It includes 2x poles, 2x finials and 4x brackets for an easy display of your curtains.
- The diameter of the pole can carry light to medium weight curtains without bending. Can be used with eyelet, loop and tape header curtains + rings
- Suitable for window widths between 200 cm and 330cm
- You can easily cut the pole to size, to get the right size that fits your window. Be sure to measure the space before cutting the pole
- When deciding the length of a curtain pole, allow an additional 12.5 to 15cm on either side of the window to ensure your curtains will fully draw
|Effect||Brushed nickel effect|
Doesn’t come with screws or rings.
Adrian15 - 2 months ago
I was most disappointed that I had to return to buy rings and screws as they were not part of the set. Never known to sell poles without rings before.
Cheap and cheerful
CFC56 - 3 months ago
I suppose you get what you pay for! Should have included fixing screws. Can’t believe there is nothing to secure the pole on the brackets, I’m worried it will move around every time you open/close the curtains. As for the piece of plastic at the end of the wider pole it looks awful. Needed this urgently to set up a home ‘office’ otherwise I would have returned it and spent a bit more
No Fixings Included!
Chanlail - 3 months ago
For the price this absolutely ridiculous that there are no screws and plugs included. No instructions stating a suitable size for the rail and weight. Poor show from B&Q on this one. I'll be returning both that i purchased as i can't be asked with the hassle of now having to buy suitable plugs. Unimpressed.
Don't waste your money.
Flyer77 - 3 months ago
Easy enough to put up. You need your own screws and plugs. The main problem for me is that the pole doesn't secure onto the brackets and will just slide along. If you are extending to the full length then the two poles can easily fall apart as they don't lock together.
Spend some more on a better designed pole.
Value but why no screws ?
Devonred1956 - 5 months ago
Good value nice looking product but cannot understand why no screws etc included, opened at home then had to go back out to purchase. Never experienced before.