See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
GoodHome Bathroom Brilliant white Soft sheen Emulsion paint 2.5L
- New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with an appropriate sealer or primer. For non-powdery surfaces, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Treat mould with a mould cleaner. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler, when sanding wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation.
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Stir gently before use, apply using a brush or roller when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. May need to apply up to 2 coats on new surfaces or to cover contrasting colours. This paint is not recommended for use in areas with prolonged direct contact with water, for example shower enclosures.
Features and benefits
GoodHome bathroom paint is ideal for the walls and ceiling of your bathroom.
- It's soft sheen finish is stain and mould resistant.
- Moisture resistant, preventing the appearance of mould.
- Washable and scrubbable, making it easy to remove stains
- Highly light reflective, helping your room feel brighter
- We don't recommend it for areas with prolonged direct contact with water, for example in shower enclosures.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||2 h|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
Avoid this paint at all costs
jimmybandq - 4 days ago
This is by far the worst paint I have ever used. Applied it to the wall after cleaning the wall. This paint was so patchy and is so thin it’s not even worth painting on the wall in the first place. Don’t by this paint or you will be spending ages removing it from the wall like I had to!
Anonymous - 21 days ago
I bought this in the shop so didn’t see the bad reviews which would have put me off. I used it on freshly plastered ceiling and the plasterer gave it a coat of pva. The first coat went on smoothly with a roller and hardly needed a second coat but we did anyway. It looks great, and whilst I can’t comment on how it will look in months to come I am extremely happy with the quality, ease of application and price.
Fuming, should have read the reviews before buying
Tronchai - 1 month ago
I bought this paint yesterday, after 3 coats I can still see the original paint I'm trying to cover. Please its not worth all the effort, avoid using this paint at all costs
Absolutely Awful Paint
Disgusted of Southborough - 4 months ago
Dreadful results even after 4 coats of paint!. I took the tin back in disgust and received a Credit Note.
Coachman69 - 4 months ago
I bought this last week and after 2 coats it still can't cover properly over an old cream paint.
Its only got one star because it won't let me give it none.
Don't waste your money with this product.