See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
GoodHome Bathroom Hamptons Soft sheen Emulsion paint 2.5L
GoodHome bathroom paint is ideal for giving the walls and ceilings of your bathroom a refresh with a soft sheen finish. It's washable, stain and mould resistant so your paint will stay looking fresher for longer.
- New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Treat mould with a specific mould cleaner. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation. This paint is not recommended for use in areas with prolonged direct contact with water, for example shower enclosures.
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Stir gently before use. Apply using a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. For best results, apply 2 coats leaving up to 4 hours between coats.
Features and benefits
- Provides a mould and moisture resistant finish making it perfect for long lasting colour in the bathroom
- It is washable and scrubbable, and repels liquids so splashes can be wiped off with ease.
- This paint is water based meaning it is low odour and brushes can easily be cleaned in water
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
- Not suitable for use in areas with prolonged direct contact with water, for example shower enclosures
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||8-12 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store any leftover paint between 5 and 30°C. Best used within 1 year of opening.|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
|Resistant to stains||Stain resistant|
On 5th coat
Chez8888 - 1 month ago
Went to store initially for dulux Misty mirror. Panic brought this as was running out of time. At first I liked it was going on well. I’m now on the 5th coat and not impressed. It’s dried with streaks in. Yes I’ve added glitter which can be added to soft sheen. The colour is like a light bluey grey. I’m now stuck with a very streaky two walls. Which I will now have to buy more paint to fix. Waste of three days and money if all b n q bathroom paint dries like this. Was applied to fresh plaster that HAD a water paint solution on before I used this paint. Photos are taken with spotlighting on.
PetiteMama - 2 months ago
Used this paint not only in the bathroom but also in my child’s room and kitchen. The consistency isn’t thick nor is it overly runny. Covers well using 2 coats and leaves a silk finish. I prefer matt finishes but I like that this paint is anti-mould and resists water (good for older homes prone to damp). This has a slight sheen to it but nowhere near satin and/or gloss which I’m not a fan off. Did notice that it does leave a blue residue on roller so make sure you mix the paint well before use.
JenR - 5 months ago
Just painted a bedroom that was freshly plastered and cream in colour. The paint went on beautifully but dried a definite baby blue. Goes on a really pale grey that almost looks white but dried baby blue even after 3 coats. Have had to change my planned colour scheme to accommodate.
Hamptons soft sheen
Viking84 - 6 months ago
Cracking drop of paint does exactly what it says on the tub 2 coats job done.
Will definitely use this paint in the future.
Nice colour, grey, lilac depends on the lighting
AlastairM - 7 months ago
Good coverage, two coats required over a mint green paint. Nice a bright, looks pinkish when applied, although dries much greyer. See photo for example colour.