See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
GoodHome Bathroom Marseille Soft sheen Emulsion paint 2.5L
GoodHome bathroom paint is ideal for giving the walls and ceilings of your bathroom a refresh with a soft sheen finish. It's washable, stain and mould resistant so your paint will stay looking fresher for longer.
- New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Treat mould with a specific mould cleaner. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation. This paint is not recommended for use in areas with prolonged direct contact with water, for example shower enclosures.
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Stir gently before use. Apply using a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. For best results, apply 2 coats leaving up to 4 hours between coats.
Features and benefits
- Provides a mould and moisture resistant finish making it perfect for long lasting colour in the bathroom
- It is washable and scrubbable, and repels liquids so splashes can be wiped off with ease.
- This paint is water based meaning it is low odour and brushes can easily be cleaned in water
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
- Not suitable for use in areas with prolonged direct contact with water, for example shower enclosures
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||8-12 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store any leftover paint between 5 and 30°C. Best used within 1 year of opening.|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
|Resistant to stains||Stain resistant|
BlackCatClare - 3 months ago
I cannot believe the last two reviewers are using the same paint. Far from a "wishy washy" shade, it went on a strong shade of marine blue with a lovely sheen. a 2,5l pot was more than enough for my bathroom and it was very easy to apply, went on in one coat and covered the previous colour easily. The paint is nice and thick, has little or no odour and dries quickly. I would recommend this to anyone.
Not the colour
Llynn - 6 months ago
This looked a beautiful green colour on the website but when it was put on the wall it was a wishy washy shade of blue never again will I buy this brand of paint
Tom240985 - 6 months ago
This paint is terrible it’s is definitely not washable as it states and even the slightest bit of water on it marks it and is very visible!!
Terrible for a bathroom paint