Black Friday deals have landed!
See more Paint
GoodHome Bathroom Monaco Soft sheen Emulsion paint, 2.5L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
GoodHome Bathroom paint is designed with high resistance against mould & resistance, making it ideal for use on the walls & ceilings in bathrooms.
- Suitable for use on Wall & ceiling
- Surface Preparation - New plaster or plasterboard should be sealed with a plaster sealer. For non-powdery surfaces or to cover contrasting colours, prepare with a walls and ceilings primer. Treat mould with a specific mould cleaner. Painted surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Fill any holes or defects with filler. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation. This paint is not recommended for use in areas with prolonged direct contact with water, for example shower enclosures
- Stir gently before use. Apply using a brush or roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 30°C. For best results, apply 2 coats leaving up to 4 hours between coats
- Instructions for Storage - Store any leftover paint between 5 and 30°C. Best used within 1 year of opening
- Guarantee - Statutory
Features and benefits
This GoodHome Bathroom paint has a smooth soft sheen finish that is mould & moisture resistant, meaning your new colour will look fresh for longer. Also, it is washable, scrubbable and repels liquids so splashes can be wiped off with ease.
- This paint is water based, meaning it is low odour and brushes can be easily cleaned with water after use
- We recommend applying a primer before colour top coat
- Not suitable for use in areas with prolonged direct contact with water, such as shower enclosures
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||8-12 h|
|Maximum application temperature||30°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
|Litre capacity (L)||2.5L|