We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in store or online, we urge you to follow the Government's social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
See more Shower enclosures
GoodHome Beloya Quadrant Clear Shower Enclosure with Corner entry double sliding door (W)900mm (D)900mm
Update your bathroom with this quadrant shower enclosure from Cooke & Lewis' Beloya range. The slim design is great for small bathroom designs, while the sleek silver effect frame and beautiful clear glass provides the perfect finishing touch.
- This shower enclosure has reversible fittings. Fixings supplied
- Do not use the shower enclosure for at least 24 hours in order to allow the silicone sealant to cure fully
- Comes with a colour-matched cover caps and is compatible with quadrant shower trays 900 x 900 mm
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
- Comes with Colour-matched cover caps
- Instructions for care: Clean just with soap and don't use chloric acid and abrasive cream
Features and benefits
If it's ease and functionality that you're looking for then the Beloya range is the perfect option. With a special easy clean coating that helps prevent limescale build up and no silicone needed for the wall profile, the enclosure comes with a 10 year guarantee.
- Constructed from 8mm toughened safety glass for additional strength and durability. The door rollers have been designed to simply clip off and on to make cleaning easier and keep your shower hygienic. Quick and easy system to assembly the profile. Profile with flat shape and hidden screws for an easy cleaning, profile with magnet for a better sealing
- The door rollers have been designed to simply clip off and on to make cleaning easier and keep your shower hygienic
- Width adjustable from 875 mm to 900 mm
- We've applied an easy clean coating on the inner side of glass to prevent calcium build up. The door also has a flat shape and hidden screws for easy cleaning convenience.
- Quick-release system
- Compatible with Lagan Square Shower Tray (L)900mm (W)900mm (D)150mm, Limski Square Shower Tray (L)900mm (W)900mm (D)75mm, Helgea (L)900mm (W)900mm (D)45mm, Helgea Square Shower Tray (L)900mm (W)900mm (D)45mm
- This identical product is currently available under two of our brand names. Please note that if you order this product online you might receive it in the alternative brand name to the one displayed.
|CE marked||CE marked|
|Door rollers||Clip on & off rollers|
|Glass type||Toughened safety glass|
|Maximum uneven wall adjustment||25|
|Door type||Corner entry double sliding door|
|Frame colour||Chrome effect|
|Frame effect||Silver effect|
Good Shower, Easy Fit but missing door seal...
Anonymous - 2 months ago
I recently purchased this shower quadrant enclosure and found the shower very straightforward to fit despite the very 3D nature of my walls. You will need a good drill with a bit to go through metal for one part (beware!) but once fitted its quite good.
I did however have a problem in that my doors didnt come with a seal, the metal edge has no seal, its too fat for a magnetic seal to go over the top so i can only assume it is missing from the factory. I am trying to get B&Q to send me a replacement rubber seal for that ID and then it should be complete and water tight - pending a response on that one...
Quite - 5 months ago
I have had a Beloya shower enclosure for over 18 months now. No problems with the enclosure itself, but the glass has become streaked with water/soap stains in spite of the anti-limescale coating. What can I use to clean this without damaging the coating? I have tried to find a neutral cleaning product but without success.
maddog1964 - 10 months ago
So easy to fit and solid construction, I was apprehensive to fit this but did it no problem
Best quadrant I have fitted
RichardBQ - 10 months ago
This was a replacement for a 10 year old Coram, this is much better quality and better than 2 other types we have in the house. the wall battens have sealing strips already in them and dont require anything else... unless your walls are really bad. The doors are on double wheels and have a cushioned stoppers on the rail. Hardest bit is getting the frame into the battens, its very tight, the trick is to tilt the frame so only the bottom bit is going in then bring it vertical as it slides in and down. The fixing screws are hidden with a neat trim... get it the right way round as its "handed".
Looks fantastic, fits awful, leaks.
oddbox83 - 10 months ago
B&Q designed me a lovely bathroom and this enclosure was what they chose. All seemed perfect until it came to fitting. My fitters ended up with broken cams everywhere and had to buy better ones. The enclosure does not fit the tray, and certainly does not adjust up to 25mm as stated. B&Q advised the splashwall is at fault as it should have been installed down to the floor first with the tray installed onto it afterwards, however as I understand it this is most definitely *not* how you fit it in the real world. It begins to overhang on the bend, getting to a significant 5mm before coming back into shape on the other side. I was at the point of cutting my losses and living with it, until I found it leaking all over. It puddles on the floor from the parts that overhang and even worse have found my new plasterboard getting a watermark on one of the corners, further investigation shows the profile is warped on this corner. My fitters were going to try and put it right a 3rd time after 2 previous attempts to fit the thing, but I'm so unhappy with this now we agreed to write it off and they are now fitting an alternative enclosure they have provided. Avoid this at all costs, in fact I'd probably not buy B&Q's own GoodHome brand ever again.