See more Shower enclosures
GoodHome Beloya Quadrant Clear Shower Shower enclosure with Corner entry double sliding door (W)800mm (D)800mm
20% off Bathrooms when you spend £250. Discount applied at checkout.
Update your bathroom with this quadrant shower enclosure from Cooke & Lewis' Beloya range. The space saving size means you can fit this enclosure into the smallest of bathrooms, while the sleek silver effect frame and beautiful clear glass provides the perfect finishing touch.
- This shower enclosure has reversible fittings. Fixings supplied
- Do not use the shower enclosure for at least 24 hours in order to allow the silicone sealant to cure fully
- Comes with a colour-matched cover caps and is compatible with quadrant shower trays 800 x 800 mm
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
- Comes with Colour-matched cover caps
- Instructions for care: Clean just with soap and don't use chloric acid and abrasive cream
Features and benefits
If it's ease and functionality that you're looking for then the Beloya range is the perfect option. With a special easy clean coating that helps prevent limescale build up and no silicone needed for the wall profile, the enclosure comes with a 10 year guarantee.
- Constructed from 8mm toughened safety glass for additional strength and durability. The door rollers have been designed to simply clip off and on to make cleaning easier and keep your shower hygienic. Quick and easy system to assembly the profile. Profile with flat shape and hidden screws for an easy cleaning, profile with magnet for a better sealing
- The door rollers have been designed to simply clip off and on to make cleaning easier and keep your shower hygienic
- Width adjustable from 775 mm to 800 mm
- We've applied an easy clean coating on the inner side of glass to prevent calcium build up. The door also has a flat shape and hidden screws for easy cleaning convenience
- Quick-release system
- Compatible Trays: Lagan Square Shower Tray (L)800mm (W)800mm (D)150mm, Limski Square Shower Tray (L)800mm (W)800mm (D)28mm, Helgea Square Shower Tray (L)800mm (W)800mm (D)45mm
- This identical product is currently available under two of our brand names. Please note that if you order this product online you might receive it in the alternative brand name to the one displayed
|CE marked||CE marked|
|Door rollers||Clip on & off rollers|
|Glass type||Toughened safety glass|
|Door type||Corner entry double sliding door|
|Frame colour||Chrome effect|
|Frame effect||Silver effect|
Looks good but leaks
Junxa1 - 2 months ago
Anyone else had a problem with this?
Frame leaks in both bottom corners. I have managed to to stop or slow one corner leak by placing the sealer nozzle at the bottom of the frame were it meets the tray and literally forcing the sealer in. The other corner isn't responding quite so well! I followed the "instructions" (such as they are) to the letter. Walls prepared and tanked shower tray sealed before tiles fitted. Obviously the frame somewhere!
Good quality Product but poor instructions
G F - 7 months ago
Fitted on of the 80mm x 800mm size cubicles at the weekend, struggled to get the Enclosure to slot over the Wall mounted 'U' Sections but with a bit of tilting and start at the bottom one side then fit fully, then a bit of twisting the other side slotted over (Watch you don't trap your fingers and another pair of hands is advisable)
Be aware the bottom rollers are spring loaded and fit all the rollers the correct side of the glass (I fitted them to the wrong side initially and had to swop them over, my error)
All in all a good product let down by poor instructions in my opinion
Good Shower, Easy Fit but missing door seal...
Anonymous - 1 year ago
I recently purchased this shower quadrant enclosure and found the shower very straightforward to fit despite the very 3D nature of my walls. You will need a good drill with a bit to go through metal for one part (beware!) but once fitted its quite good.
I did however have a problem in that my doors didnt come with a seal, the metal edge has no seal, its too fat for a magnetic seal to go over the top so i can only assume it is missing from the factory. I am trying to get B&Q to send me a replacement rubber seal for that ID and then it should be complete and water tight - pending a response on that one...
Quite - 1 year ago
I have had a Beloya shower enclosure for over 18 months now. No problems with the enclosure itself, but the glass has become streaked with water/soap stains in spite of the anti-limescale coating. What can I use to clean this without damaging the coating? I have tried to find a neutral cleaning product but without success.
maddog1964 - 1 year ago
So easy to fit and solid construction, I was apprehensive to fit this but did it no problem